A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well after makin the vista transformation pack thread, ppl suggested i use windows blinds instead. so i got it. can anyone recommend a xp to vista skin? i found a few, but they're incomplete and meh looking.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Why are you using Vista Tranformation Pack?
Why are you using Windowblinds?
Why do you want XP to look like Vista?

Be a man and customize the real way! Part by part.
I had my XP looking like Vista for a while and it was so convincing that my friend actually believed I had vista.

You can even change the icons in the taskbar to vista ones. The Vista start bar is easily emulated by VSE. Flip3d has a freeware XP version out. You can also emulate the sidebar of Vista easily. You can easily find those programs/mods on the aqua-soft forums if you look hard enough.
The breadcrumbs type addressbar can also be mimicked by Qtaddressbar. As for the theme; you're on your own. I never had an interest for vista themes and the only ones that come to mind are Vista Royale and Watercolor Emilio Black (which is actually a decent theme) and other than those I don't know or wouldnt bother with.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
OOT:Use BricoPacks, I did, and it works perfectly, I even took their sound files, especially for WIndows Startup and Windows Exit, they're flawless!
biggrin.gif

I dunno, do you want a Vista liek skin or a custom one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F