Gaming windows 7 ultimate

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just checked in the microsoft site after having windows 7 ultimate for a few months now i saw it wasn't genuine.yeah i should have seen that coming since i got windows 7 how i think most of you got it downloading it.is there a way to make it genuine and is it even worth it.all i read from the site is this http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/offers/De...e0-752a2aa822d2. if you go into the site that is all i'm missing out on.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
OHSHI! You bes' register ASAP!! You can get discounts on shitty shit!
biggrin.gif

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't want to remove anything. today was the first day after months of having windows 7 i downloaded WindowsActivationUpdate from the microsoft site to see if my windows was genuine.i'm having no problems and don't get any messages at least not yet.i'm just wondering now that i found out that i don't have a genuine copy if i should try making it genuine or not.is there a way to get a genuine without paying i know no one can tell me where but i want to know if it is even possible.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
If you downloaded it, why would it be genuine? Microsoft doesn't give away their Windows 7 for free... (cept the betas a while back, and they were time locked)

And I concur wit mercluke, and everything should be swell
wink.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
fst312 said:
i don't want to remove anything. today was the first day after months of having windows 7 i downloaded WindowsActivationUpdate from the microsoft site to see if my windows was genuine.i'm having no problems and don't get any messages at least not yet.i'm just wondering now that i found out that i don't have a genuine copy if i should try making it genuine or not.is there a way to get a genuine without paying i know no one can tell me where but i want to know if it is even possible.
just trust me when i say that my post contains the most blatant clue possible to do exactly what you want.
please don't make me spell it out to you, i do not feel like getting a warning increase today >:|

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, you should pay attention WAT merc mentioned. It might involve having to remove something to make it genuine. So, google something to remove and you might find out WAT you need to do.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Once you get the "Not Genuine" message, it won't go away.
You have to remake it "Genuine" by finding the Key/wat cracker and OS 7600.
This will require you to wipe all your current windows OS' and setting back to "new" conditions.

If you run 7600 in BIOS, it will wipe away all your files.
If you run 7600 in Windows, it will create a folder labled Windows.old and move all your current files in there.

After you re-install Windows Ultimate and "Genuine" it, look out for the update "KB971033."
KB971033 is what detects the cracked system and makes it un-genuine.

This is all I can tell you, anything else would prolly get this post deleted if I already havent gone too far.

Edit: Or just try what other's above me are saying

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
Try googling for ways to get rid of the message on your screen.

There's a few steps, but it works
smile.gif

i didn't understand what message you guys were talking about till now.now i have to use google.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Weeeeeell, if you download the actual well established Windows 7 Ultimate file that has the serial and the activation built in already, NONE of the advice on how to fix anything is required at all. No quick fixes, no clever tools nothing.

How do I know? I'm using it.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Joe88 said:
i thought threads asking how to pirate stuff wasnt allowed on gbatemp...
so i will just go delete all the wii backup loader and ds flashcart sections then shall i?

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
fst312 said:
mercluke said:
WAT do you want to remove?
or should i say
remove WAT you want?
wink.gif

you you really did give me a clue.i fixed my problem thanks for your help.
no problems, just try and be a bit more perceptive next time
smile.gif

as you most likely can understand, i couldn't just straight out tell you what to do or i might've gotten in trouble
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE