Windows 7 help for full screen Visual Novels

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I know this sounds stupid but lately I been trying out some new VNs on my computer and since my desktop is having problems i've been using my laptop and I never noticed it before since I used XP but my VNs can't go into full screen mode in Win 7 and just centres itself in the middle surrounded by a black frame in its native resolution. I tried to find solutions on the net but so far I couldn't find anything and I just thought that some help might be nice.

I don't know if this means anything but this problem only applies to VNs that are originally in Japanese and requires an install method and not extract and paste.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well if you have a Nvidia card, you can adjust full screen scaling through the Nvidia control panel. Can probably do the same in the Catalyst control center, but I wouldn't know.
lVP0m.png

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I got an intel one and I tried that method but it's still suck in its native resolution even when in full screen mode but its then stuck in the middle of the screen. I'm not quite sure what the problem is actually since i'm not really used to Win 7 since I been using XP for a few years now and got used to it.

I googled online how to fix this and tired alot of the solutions with no change, maybe this is a problem with 7's OS when it comes to games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==