Wind Waker Save editor?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by D4v3, Mar 14, 2014.

1. D4v3

D4v3 Member

Mar 11, 2014
    Scarborough, North Yorkshire
    Right, the following situation emerged from my own stupidity but here goes:

Bought a used copy of Wind Waker because I sold mine a few years back and I really wanted to play it again.

What I forgot to do was buy a memory card to save my progress which I didn't notice until after several hours of playing.

Anyway, I ordered a memory card from the internet and decided to leave my wii on until it arrived.

I got Really far into the game when one evening (before the memory card arrived) I accidentally knocked the power button on the wii when I was reaching for something near to the wii.

So my memory card arrived and I have lost all the progress I achieved!!!! BAD TIMES!

So now I would like to know whether there is a program/software where I can hack a save file on my PC and edit it to where I got to in the game and then transfer it to my memory card via GCMM

Somebody please tell me this is possible, and I mean editing the gamesave on my PC not on the wii and not using Ocarina as cheats don't work on my wii.