Wind Waker mod (dolphin) not displaying textures - HELP

Discussion in 'Computer Programming, Emulation, and Game Modding' started by MackeyD123, Apr 24, 2017.

1. MackeyD123
    OP

MackeyD123 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2017
    I recently downloaded the Wind Waker HD Dolphin Edition mod onto my PC. I'am using WWHDM 1.9.3 Fyra Full Release, which includes Ishiiruka Dolphin 866, to run it. When I do run it, I get an average frame rate of 30 fps. The beginning animation sequence loads fine (the part were the backstory is explained displaying old pages) but once the actual game begins there are no visuals. Character speech boxes load fine ans so does the audio. When you finally get to control Link, the HUD appears, the audio and background noises play, you can move Link around as you can here footsteps as you control him, but there is simply no visuals. I can bring up the menu, save the game, and return to the main menu (no visuals run in the background of the main menu). I have provided some screenshots to help illustrate my problem.

Update: Got it to work. Downloaded older version of Dolphin. Please Ignore this thread

Last edited by MackeyD123, Apr 24, 2017