Win2DS *Unofficial* v0.8a

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Amazing! I finally gave this a try (not expecting to be able to connect properly) and it worked! I have to set the IP manually each time but WOW! Now I can lay in bed and change songs on my computer!

Here is a screenshot that I accidentaly took while fiddling and listening to Shining (Swe).
win2dsnn6.jpg

yaynds.gif

Thats what I wanted to do on my ds as well change the song on my pc. Also, what flash cart do you use to run this homebrew?

lil-devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Amazing! I finally gave this a try (not expecting to be able to connect properly) and it worked! I have to set the IP manually each time but WOW! Now I can lay in bed and change songs on my computer!

Here is a screenshot that I accidentaly took while fiddling and listening to Shining (Swe).
win2dsnn6.jpg

yaynds.gif

Thats what I wanted to do on my ds as well change the song on my pc. Also, what flash cart do you use to run this homebrew?
haha lol thats awesome, then again i do that too lol

Mmmm don't know bout him but i got it to work great on a supercard v3
yaynds.gif

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

win2dsnn6.jpg

yaynds.gif

any flashcart with wifi capabilities can run this

you need to set it up right, and have a static ip:KK

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thats what I wanted to do on my ds as well change the song on my pc. Also, what flash cart do you use to run this homebrew?

CycloDS Evolution

At 1-2 metres (in bed) it's pretty responsive but up the stairs and through a wall (5m) it gets a bit slow and I wouldn't bother using it but i wouldn't be listening to music standing on the stairs anyway!
This uses jpeg compression and updates according to where you are focused on? Interesting method. That leads me to think that having your monitor at a lower resolution could speed it up.

any flashcart with wifi capabilities can run this
Do any flash carts not have wifi capability? Is it not the DS that governs wireless connections?

garyla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
*edit*

went past the 'acquiring dhcp, but now stuck on 'connection status: waiting...'

Any help?

Thanks in advance

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I got an AK2? I put it and I don't know what to do once you open it to the Win2DS main menu. Can some on help me?
cry.gif

Edit: Crapp, I bumped a really old thread didn't I?

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alastair said:

win2dsnn6.jpg

yaynds.gif
How did you take a screenshot? O.o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast