Not open for further replies.

waluigi3351

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have started a contest where you can win a legit copy of Pokemon Black or Pokemon White! I have set up a website for this contest. Here is how it works

My website http://theprizepalace.com

To get an entry into the contest, all you have to do is complete a survey. There is a button that says "click here to complete a survey" After you complete a survey, you will be redirected to a page with my contact information. Each time you complete a survey, you will get an entry. On March 5, the contest will end. I will put all the entrants names into a drawing and two people will be chosen as winners of either Black or White. Winners have the option of having the game mailed to them, or sent money to their PayPal account in the amount of the retail price of the game (Should be $34.99), so they can order the game themselves online. A third name will be drawn for $20 cash, sent via PayPal.

If you have any questions, PM me, or ask me in the live chat box I have on my website
smile.gif

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummm, isn't this against the rules?

Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission. If permission is given members are required to provide the name of the staff member who allowed the advert in their post.
[/p]

waluigi3351

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stevetry said:
is a scam i seen lots of time in youtube

No it isn't. How is it a scam if you are not paying to enter?

Mods please just close this thread, all these kids will just think it's a scam. I'm trying to run a legit contest here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0HUC3gnPMZs&pp=ygUXTWVtY2FyZCBwcm8gMSwgMiBhbmQgZ2M%3D