Will using a hard drive work?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by iLuvWaffles, Nov 27, 2010.

1. iLuvWaffles
    OP

iLuvWaffles Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2010
    Canada
    Here's the situation:
    I have a Wii that's updated to v4.3U and I did that to update Black Ops (I needed WiiShop). I used to use NeoGamma v8 but it got patched.
    Logically, I tried NeoGamma v9 beta 47, but that kept getting the 1208 error message. Apparently it was because it had to be a DVD-R, which it was and I needed cIOS's. I installed cIOS's. It still got the message. The worse part is that I originally updated my Wii to play Black Ops, and now not only can I NOT play black ops, I can't play ANY of my games! My legit games still work on disc channel.

PLEASE help me out!
    I already tried Softchip, which was patched.
    Darkcorp didn't work, it just kept saying error when I tried to play a game on the disc channel and I had to eject the disc.

I don't want to waste money on a hard drive if it won't work, so I need confirmation.

I'm willing to add more details as needed.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

2. egurgle

egurgle GBAtemp Regular

May 9, 2010
    Brazil
    Do u have any forwarder installed? if u have one, them u can rehack ur wii using forwarder to load hackmii installer and get back HBC + bootmii. then install ios 236 + cIOS 202, 222, 223,224, 249 and 250 + priiloader.
    U can do that using ModMii: http://gbatemp.net/t207126-modmii-for-windows.
    But if u dont have any forwarder installed, then u will need SSBB, Indiana PWS or YugiOh original disc to run hackmii installer.
    Do that and you will be fine to play again

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice