Hacking will trade for help

Goatsie666

Head Smithy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I have 5 wii games (supermario galaxy. and 4 lego games including starwars), 4 ps vita games including the metal gear solid collection an persona 4 golden, and two 3ds games which are mario and luigi dream team and one of the scribblenauts. those go to who ever can help me with this problem. or if a lot of people help, i can send them out individually. But ive tried everything. I got letterbomb on my wii. I have homebrew channel. But the usb loader gx o whatever can not find my external hard drive hdd. Ive got it to find it a couple times and was able to play super mario galaxy 2 back up and skylanders, but now it wont. everytime it wont, i reformat it and put my back up info on there. the weird part is, is when i go to homebrew channel, i can see my apps, including my emulators, and play them. so somethings reading it. my goal is to get usb loader gx to read it and for me to be able to play wii and game cube back ups. i will include some screen shots of the file tree in my hdd.
Screenshot_1.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.