will this micro module work with my pc case build?

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware, Devices and Accessories' started by DarkRioru, May 9, 2016.

1. DarkRioru
    OP

DarkRioru Dream Beeeeeaaaammmm!!!

Aug 29, 2015
    United States
    looking up at the stars
    I found this while trying to find what the damn thing is called and will this work with pc builds? i'm building my pc case with protocase btw and need a extender to the power supply because of space inside the build...

2. LiveLatios

LiveLatios Profesionnal Scalie

Nov 16, 2015
    Canada
    why
    what? we can't tell what you're asking for help with if we don't know what "this" thing is...

TotalInsanity4 likes this.
  3. raystriker

raystriker Alpha PC Builder

Dec 28, 2011
    India
    Bloomington
    Like seriously, a photo could help

4. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    Your steam machine game is slipping, DarkRiolu.

5. DarkRioru
    OP

DarkRioru Dream Beeeeeaaaammmm!!!

Aug 29, 2015
    United States
    looking up at the stars
    http://templeboards.com/products/iec-ac-mains-connector

sorry about the no link issue... I'm still trying to build the case via protocase designer.... and I don't know how to take screen snapshots via windows 10...

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

its not a game... I actually plan on building a steam machine... just trying to build the perfect one for me...

6. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    "Game" in this context means something akin to plan, or procedure. Anywhoo...

You are putting WWWAAAYYY more effort into building a Steam Machine (or PC in general) than you should. This will be your first build and you're having a custom PC case made? Your budget is already small enough as it is, but adding that on top of the costs is rather silly.

And no, that thing you linked won't help you one bit. If you want to connect an external power supply (again, why?) and you want longer cables, you'd have to buy extensions for plugs like these: http://www.playtool.com/pages/psuconnectors/connectors.html Why you won't just put a power supply in a regular PC case is beyond me...