Will the Sky3ds work on my current update!?!?!?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Bbq_marshmallow, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Bbq_marshmallow
    OP

Bbq_marshmallow Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2015
    I'm looking to buy a 3ds flash card which will allow me to play all the 3ds games such as pokemon x, etc. My current 3ds version is = Ver. 9.8.0-25E
    I have been told the 3DS gateway won't work on this update and is why they recommended the Sky3ds. If anyone can help me I would be much appreciated.

If this does work on my update I would appreciate if someone could explain how to use either a video or just typing it. I want it so I can play 3DS roms like the r43dsI for the DS.
    I used to simply just drag and drop the roms onto it and play the games like normal.

2. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Yes
    "Comment deleted- Reason: One word post"

3. Melon__Bread

Melon__Bread ~It's A Magik~

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    Yes.

4. Bbq_marshmallow
    OP

Bbq_marshmallow Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2015
    I am new to the forums but i just want to say thanks for all the amazing feedback!! And thank you for a amazing community.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Also if someone could leave me a link to a Sky3DS i would be much appreciated. From what i am seeing there are 2 types. http://gyazo.com/ce119a475caf2d83f9e30fb7030ef5aa

Also i am from the UK so if u could find me one which would work on PAL devices i would be much appreciated.

If someone could go the extra length on how to use it that would be great! Is it like the R43DSI where i just drag and drop DSROMS on it? Or is it a different method? I am not requesting ROMS but if you could leave a website where i could download them that would be great. If that last question is breaking the rules i apologise and please do not answer!!!!!

5. usernametaken

usernametaken GBAtemp Maniac

May 13, 2015
    United States
    http://www.sky3ds.com/product.html

Scroll down to see how to use it.
    Sky3ds will work on all regions.
    I'd suggest going through one of their trusted resellers & not cheaping out on some site that's not listed or given good feedback here. Otherwise you're likely to get an old Sky3ds (red button) that has had the button swapped for a blue. *Red is inferior and will give you problems you don't want.*

6. Bbq_marshmallow
    OP

Bbq_marshmallow Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2015
    Ok, thank you very much for the speedy reply!! I appreciated a lot.