Hacking Will someone with Sky3DS test this for me?

LogicBrain

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was just wondering today if somebody with Sky3DS would help me test this.

I wonder if you put DevMenu (which they have a .3ds file for) on Sky3DS and had formatted it to install .CIAs if it would. Now this being said there is a YouTuber who has a .Cia file for the 9.2 internet browser on it. If this would work, in theory shouldn't you be able to go to the go.gateway-3ds.com link and back up your system nand and downgrade with it? I am new to the hacking scene and don't know much about it. I don't know if the internet browser allowed you to downgrade or if it was the system firmware itself.

However this might brick your 3ds but again I am new so I have no idea.

In order to do this you would need a 3DS running firmware where you couldn't do this anymore and a Sky3ds aswell as the will to do it.

Again anybody who could or have already tested this let me know I would be very grateful.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Besides that, it would require signature check patched CFW to work even if it was in the template (hence would only work on 9.2 or below) as sky3ds on its own only works with correctly signed and encrypted roms.

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wonder if it's possible to play edited games with the Sky3ds using cfw
Well if you have access to a CFW then there's not even any need to use the Sky3DS, unless you're using NTR CFW (for cheats or other plugins) which doesn't patch signature checks (i. e. doesn't allow piracy through the installation of CIA files)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?