Will ShopTemp stock the iEvolution?

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
The regular CycloDS is ridiculously overpriced.
The new CycloDS "i" flashcart will have to have exceptional and exclusive features if it's going to be in the same price range...

Anyhow just like for the other carts, Shoptemp will sell the iEvolution only if it's good and people want it. There is no demand at all for carts like the iMM or whatever its called.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright. I'm sorta waiting to see if that card is good and how much it will be sold for. If it's not worth it, I'll grab something else off the shop.

Here's hoping it's good though.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Costello said:
The new CycloDS "i" flashcart will have to have exceptional and exclusive features if it's going to be in the same price range...

Anyhow just like for the other carts, Shoptemp will sell the iEvolution only if it's good and people want it. There is no demand at all for carts like the iMM or whatever its called.
I figured there'd be no demand for carts like the iSmart range, too no name, proven to be the same as an EZ Flash Vi, looking to do the same as the DSTwo, why bother?

The iEvolution is something I'm hoping that will be good, not too over-priced, and something I can spend my store credit on.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Costello said:

I figured there'd be no demand for carts like the iSmart range, too no name, proven to be the same as an EZ Flash Vi, looking to do the same as the DSTwo, why bother?

The iEvolution is something I'm hoping that will be good, not too over-priced, and something I can spend my store credit on.

I think the iSmart MM should have been priced lower..Like $25 or less
with it being right around the dstwo price range, most people rather get a dstwo, and if Another World is right about the cpu being slower there's no reason to buy an iSmart MM over a DSTWO.

as for the cycloDS"i"...I agree with costello
pre orders on the cycloDS"i" at some shop is near the $50 range

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    On a different note entirely I randomly ended up on a hardware mods website. Lot of stuff for the GBA and DS it seems that I had missed entirely.
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    as well as the option to pay $2 for a surface mount standard fuse
  • Oleboy555 @ Oleboy555:
    i use re vanced
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    VPN YouTube premium $15 a year with a Turkey connection lol
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    D, E, F, G...
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @FAST6191 - totally agree. not sure the reasons people use vanced/revanced over newpipe.
    I guess it's because of people still wanting to use their yt account (with vanced)?
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    when I use newpipe, I am not signed in, no ads, have exportable watch lists etc... really good.
  • luotesi @ luotesi:
    Does anyone have a golden cheat for D2R v1.0.2.0?Like Money、Exp。
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Look elsewhere or make your own
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    With hookers and booze!!!
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    damn that robot just knew to put the whole bottle of ketchup on the hamburger somehow
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or put mustard on hamburger :ninja:
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    we are living in the future
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Yeah cheese is a thing now
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    ok if sony, xbox or nintendo arent going to e3 then
    who the fuck is going???
    are they just gonna have like a blank stage or something
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Indie devs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Instead of the "big three", you'll have the "little million".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It will be two minutes per show.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Instead of Sony holding a two hour conference, there will be sixty small devs holding two minute conferences.
    Veho @ Veho: Instead of Sony holding a two hour conference, there will be sixty small devs holding two minute...