Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do you think that PSP's price will go down now with the upcoming announcement of PSP2? I'm thinking of buying one, though I'd like to pay for it 120 dollars or less, because I plan to buy original games. In my country a new PSP costs 166-222 dollars depending on where you buy it (in case you're wondering why I won't buy it now).

PSP's price has been decreasing, before December Amazon had it for like 180 dollars, then in January for 150, now it's for 130. Maybe it shows how people are buying it less and the road is being paved for PSP2 - if PSP's price would drop rapidly after the introduction of PSP2, many people would probably go for it instead of the newer console, while with the slowly decreasing price PSP2 will seem like a better choice. What do you think?

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It''s possible. Or maybe they already did all the price dropping. It depends on when the NGP will release. If it's still a ways off, then there's still more time for the PSP to drop further. (130 for a PSP? I think that's a pretty good deal
unsure.gif
)

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd have guessed that it would, but given the recent downgraders i feel that interest for the PSP will remain strong for a while as it's such a capable emulation/homebrew machine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto