Hacking Will my switch get banned?

Luckyclover1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a switch with cfw and just wanted to know if it's okay to go on Youtube. I already know that if you connect to Nintendo's servers with cfw, you will be banned, but even if I hide my serial number, is there a possibility that Nintendo could find me and banned me if I just want to watch videos?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a switch with cfw and just wanted to know if it's okay to go on Youtube. I already know that if you connect to Nintendo's servers with cfw, you will be banned, but even if I hide my serial number, is there a possibility that Nintendo could find me and banned me if I just want to watch videos?
Yes

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

My buddy gotten banned watching youtube... make sure you have on 90NDS/Incognito so you wont get banned

Souperman9

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I remember that there was a patched version that skips connecting to Nintendo's servers, but I can't link it here. No idea if it's even still out there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4