Hacking Will it ever be possible

Jocko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To enable wii functionality in "gamecube" mode? It'd be fantastic if I could use my CC Pro for gamecube games, as I no longer have a gamecube controller

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Never say never.

If I were you though I'd get a few new GC pads while you can, they are quality and only cost pennies. Soon enough they will be rare as gold dust.

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
a while ago, some very known coders said it was impossible to load games from a wii usb

and guess what
smile.gif
it works...

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
usually we say never say never. but im gonna go ahead and rain on your parade.

never. ever. ever.

not only do you need all teh wii stuff enebled in GC mode, you need to add USB and bluetooth drivers to MIOS (blueteeth needs usb to work). then you have to figure out where to put the wiimote driver. then you need to patch all of your games to accept input from the wiimote instead of the normal input.

NEVER.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The GC games don't know how to access wii motes ==> If you get GC games in wii mode, you need to patch the controller functions to accept wii mote input. I'm assuming if you get GC games in wii mode, that you have mem2 access, and at least the memory for bluetooth and wii mote drivers is not the issue.

I would go as far as even if somebody makes GC games in wii mode possible, it will still be very difficult to do this. Also if your controller doesn't work in homebrew, then it it will NEVER work for this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-