Hardware Will a Switch Pro Controller be able to power on the Switch?

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo got rid of the second screen system so the Nintendo Switch Tablet when docked will act exactly as a home console. To control, you either use the Joy-Cons or the Pro Controller. Pretty simple.

So you completely failed to understand my question. Let me state it again: Despite the Switch Pro controller not having a power button on it, will we be able to use a Pro Switch controller to power on the docked Switch wirelessly , or will we have to physically approach the docked Switch and turn it on there, even if we don't want to play in handheld mode. You know, like how a Wii U pro controller or Wiimote can power on a Wii U or Wii respectively without having to physically approach the console and hit the power button of the system.

Edit: I missed your first response which does directly address my question, which leads me curious to what your point was with this quote as it seemed unrelated to anything we were talking about.

Last edited by duffmmann,

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So you completely failed to understand my question. Let me state it again: Despite the Switch Pro controller not having a power button on it, will we be able to use a Pro Switch controller to power on the docked Switch wirelessly , or will we have to physically approach the docked Switch and turn it on there, even if we don't want to play in handheld mode. You know, like how a Wii U pro controller or Wiimote can power on a Wii U or Wii respectively without having to physically approach the console and hit the power button of the system.
1. We don't know.
2. I think I covered that already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: i almost destoryed my friends tv playing it on his wii lmao