Wild Arms 1

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by DarkShinigami, Jun 3, 2011.

1. DarkShinigami
    OP

DarkShinigami #1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Soul Society
    so i have had a wild arms 1 eboot and tried to play it and it crashes every time i use a spell or summon.(any one knows you cant beat a turnbase RPG with either a shit ton of heal items or heal spells)

any one else had this issue? or is it me CFW(im on 5.50 gen prome-4 if it helps.) if i have to downgrade to get it to work i will no problem.

2. Paarish

Paarish Connor's Nublet

Aug 26, 2009
    Married to DinohScene
    Which POPS are you using?

3. DarkShinigami
    OP

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Soul Society
    im using origional from flash which worked on WA2 months ago why whick do i need to use

4. Paarish

Paarish Connor's Nublet

Aug 26, 2009
    Married to DinohScene
  5. DarkShinigami
    OP

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Soul Society
    it could be my firmware or sumthin but that didnt work i found out people say it works on pops 5.00 but i dont have that pops

6. Paarish

Paarish Connor's Nublet

Aug 26, 2009
    Married to DinohScene
    You're better off downloading a cracked PSN version or something. And you should consider updating to PRO

7. DarkShinigami
    OP

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Soul Society
    no i dont want to update to pro till it has pops RE i heard dont work on pro(i think thats the only psx game i have that pro is incompatible) and i cant use my custom themes(as weird as they are)

but as i stated if i have to i will up/downgrade and the cracked psn eboot wouldnt load it gave me the warning then crashed

well i got crap to do so i got 1 more question before i go how do i upgrade to that cfw with as few steps as possible

8. koimayeul

koimayeul GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 2, 2009
    France
    France
    there is a PSN release to play it flawlessly
    for custom eboot i tried with my old backup cd and work fine with pro b6, i used psx2psp

also, props to you to still play this game.. it was great back then but didn't age well, at all.. gosh the 3D battles!!
    still.. this intro.. [​IMG]

9. DarkShinigami
    OP

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Soul Society
    well TBH i just felt like playing a WA 1-4 and maybe five. i gotta argue about not aging well it aged fine story wise graphically not so much plus it has an awesome sound track i loved the opening theme and vid though the opening vid in AC:F is better(yes i own both)

and this game holds a special place it was my first RPG series i played

also im on pro-6 for now and will report back after a boss(mainly where it freezes)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice