WiiXplorer question

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by MANTI5, Jul 24, 2010.

Jul 24, 2010

WiiXplorer question by MANTI5 at 1:39 AM (791 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. MANTI5
    OP

Newcomer MANTI5 Member

United States
    In the past I used my Card reader to move my Animal Crossing save file to edit on my computer after extracting it. My card reader died and I've been trying to use WiiXplorer to move the save file from the sd card to a usb HD, but I'm not seeing a RUUE folder on the sd card. I only see a folder called savedgames that has the rvforrest.dat file, so I copy that and edit it with ACtoolkit but when I install it and go to play again it's corrupt. I still have the .dat file that's got a years worth of play on it, is there a way I can fix this problem?

2. terminal_illness

Member terminal_illness Dark Hadou Master

Canada
    actoolkit is a terrible terrible way to lose complete interest in your animal crossing game.

once you can get anything or do anything the game totally sucks at that point. as in NO fun.

do not cheat in online games we dont like cheaters around here. and i doubt anyone here will give you further tips on how cheat in your game.

i know ac isnt just an online game and alot of people dont even play online. but seriously do you really need all those bells? wouldnt it be more fun to earn them?

3. MANTI5
    OP

Newcomer MANTI5 Member

United States
    Instead of assuming the worst, you could have asked what I use it for. I use ACtoolkit to restore grass, pull weeds, and water flowers. I don't cheat in any online game and don't use it to get all the stuff.