Hacking WiiWare Releases

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
JimmyBobAlex said:
I believe Tsuushin Taikyoku: Igo Dojo 2700-Mon and Silver Star Chess, both (J), were released today.

Yay, this is basically Go published by Nintendo with online play and Mii support. Awesome. Silver Star is crap though.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People - Episode 1: Homestar Ruiner will be released next Monday, just in case someone feels like saving up their Wii Points for it.
wink.gif

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, my point was just that it was official on the Capcom website that MegaMan would be yesterday, official in an SNK press release that Samurai Showdown was yesterday, etc. I think we'll probably see it anyway on Monday, but I wouldn't be too surprised if they pulled it for something else again.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you spent as much time on the Telltale forums as I have, you would know that Telltale submitted the game to Nintendo about a month ago and have just recently gotten it approved and received a release date. They waited this long to tell us because they wanted it to be set in stone with Nintendo.

skroooagh

Trophies
XP
Country
I found Hayazashi Syogi Sandan but whoever uploaded it already patched it with freethewads for PAL so it won't work. Is there a way I can unpatch it and use the Waninoko regon changer so it does?

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
skroooagh said:
I found Hayazashi Syogi Sandan but whoever uploaded it already patched it with freethewads for PAL so it won't work. Is there a way I can unpatch it and use the Waninoko regon changer so it does?

open it with freethewads. after you type the name of the wad, hit space and type anything, then hit enter. change the region to JAP. use the region changer. the game should work, it did for me.

JimmyBobAlex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JimmyBobAlex said:
I believe Tsuushin Taikyoku: Igo Dojo 2700-Mon and Silver Star Chess, both (J), were released today.

Carvan dumped these the other day.

On a sidenote, was there ever a Lonpos dumped by anyone with the downloadable content included kind of like with FFCCMLAAK? I've looked and saw nothing, so just want to check with everyone else. I'm highly doubting it since all the extra stuff cost something like 4500 extra points.

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
there was no lonpos dump with the DLC. never saw one. there was never a version of Mojipittan Wii with the DLC (i wish there was, although the whole game is about spelling words in hiragana, im strangly addicted to it.)

Longbaugh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some jackhole leaked my wiiware dumps to mininova and then these asshats from WWR stole and retagged them, even misspelled critter round-up. At least they didnt steal my VC dumps....yet.

flip-the-bird.jpg

/whine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.