WiiWare and Virtual Console on Emulated Nand : some problems occurs

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by HariSeldon85, Jun 5, 2013.

1. HariSeldon85
    OP

HariSeldon85 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2013
    Italy
    Hi,
    I'm new to this forum, and, first of all, i'd to apologize for my bad english.

I've followed the great guide to hack the vWii : bathaxx --> cios 236 --> cios 249-beta52

Then i've installed UsbLoaderGX: and all my Wii games backup works good.

Then I've tried to run some Virtual Console and Wiiware games in the Emulated Nand I used on my old Wii. Here the problems starts :/

I've tried with SD, Hard disk, With a new nand dump and my old wii nand dump, but the result is the same:

1) With UsbLoaderGX i can run only few virtual console games (es, golden axe, super mario bros, and very few other). But I cannot run no-one Wiiware game.

2) With Wiiflow I can run all VirtualConsole games, but no-one wiiware games (Tested: tales of monkey island and world of goo).

The error I had when i cannot run a game, is the same: the screen becomes black and the wiiU hangs up. I had to manually remove the power supply plug.

3) In addiction to this, Even when I run a working virtual console game with Wiiflow, when i try to "return to wii menu" the console hangs up in the same way as before. I had to unplug the power supply -.-"

I think i cannot be the only one that has this issues, the hack works good, and every wii Game works well, in addiction to this, the different behaviour between WiiFlow and USBLoaderGX i think it means it is a software issue, and not hack-related.

Sorry for the "verbose" post.

Thanks in advance,

HS