WiiWare #0544 - Excitebike: World Challenge (Europe)

D

Deleted User

WiiBricker said:
Is it worth a purchase?
I wasn't sure about that either and the price of 1000 points made me curious to at least check it out before purchasing it. Long story short: I spent ten minutes playing it and already completed the Bronze and Silver cups with a lot of A grades and only some Bs. There are also Gold and Platinum cups but my guess is that the focus is the included track editor. So, basically, it would depend on how much user created content there will be. One weird thing is, as Satangel pointed out already, that there's no offline multiplayer.
Don't get me wrong, the game is solid and it's fun to play, but I guess I'm gonna pass and delete it. If they made it cheaper (like 800 or maybe even 500 points) I would've bought it instantly. Maybe there's something I missed about it, though.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the game will please fans of the NES classic, although the lack of local play is incredibly questionable. If you didn't like the NES one that much, you won't like this one either, odds are. I wasn't too fond of it, personally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-