ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Beat all but Nightmare mode in the Japanese version. Although Nightmare really isn't that much harder than Hard mode (The only thing that makes it more difficult are the flying blue rings when you destroy enemies, but those are easily dodgeable and can be destroyed when you fire at them), I keep getting stuck on 3rd stage at the part with the Samurai dude on the missile.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Awesome! I might connect my Wii to the internet finally just to buy this one. But, err, in the meantime, I'll prolly download.

telefono

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks!!
smileipb2.png

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Ferrariman said:
Is this a new game or Wiimake?
It's like a "remix" or "megamix". New game with new graphics but many elements from past Contra games.

The game is really good. I liked Contra from day one and i love it since Contra 2 / Probotector 2 (NES).
Be warned - you should play this WiiWare title with a Classic-Controller or Gamecube pad because it's damn hard playing it with your wiimote because of the small d-pad.

MY list of WiiWare must have titles:
- Tetris Party
- Final Fantasy IV - The After Years
- Bomberman Blast
- Contra Rebirth
- Gradius Rebirth
- World of Goo
- ColorZ
- Mega Man 9

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Raylene2K7 said:
Ferrariman said:
It's like a "remix" or "megamix". New game with new graphics but many elements from past Contra games.

The game is really good. I liked Contra from day one and i love it since Contra 2 / Probotector 2 (NES).
Be warned - you should play this WiiWare title with a Classic-Controller or Gamecube pad because it's damn hard playing it with your wiimote because of the small d-pad.

- Tetris Party
- Bomberman Blast
- Contra Rebirth
- Gradius Rebirth
- World of Goo
- ColorZ
- Mega Man 9

Defend your Castle?
Swords & Soldiers?
Toki Tori?
LostWinds?
Driift Mania?
FFCC?
NyxQuest?

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Satangel said:
Defend your Castle?
Swords & Soldiers?
Toki Tori?
LostWinds?
Driift Mania?
FFCC?
NyxQuest?
you want to tell me something? .. or did you just want to share YOUR favorites? if so, you don't need to quote the whole message

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Satangel said:
Raylene2K7 said:
Ferrariman said:

- Tetris Party
- Bomberman Blast
- Contra Rebirth
- Gradius Rebirth
- World of Goo
- ColorZ
- Mega Man 9

Defend your Castle?
Swords & Soldiers?
Toki Tori?
LostWinds?
Driift Mania?
FFCC?
NyxQuest?
Pop-Up Pirate
Sandy Beach
Cocoto Fishing Master
Midnight Pool
Family Table Tennis
Fish'em All!
My Aquarium

etc. etc. , too much to mention!! So many good Wiiware games...

WIIWARE RULES THE WORRRRRLLLLDDD!

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DaMummy said:
anybody who hasnt enjoyed LostWinds yet need to die, its gotta be in the top 5 games on the wii all together

Then you realize how pathetic the wii is when junk like Lost winds is in the top 5. I finished it when it came out and i forced myself through it, it was so boring with really bad controls.

Nekoblade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
quepaso said:
DaMummy said:
anybody who hasnt enjoyed LostWinds yet need to die, its gotta be in the top 5 games on the wii all together

Then you realize how pathetic the wii is when junk like Lost winds is in the top 5. I finished it when it came out and i forced myself through it, it was so boring with really bad controls.

Browsing the Wii and Wiiware releases on a forum dedicated to Wii, Wiiware and DS releases and then trolling people who actually like the system(s).

Oh you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu