Hacking WiiVC Injector, selected games dont boot

Karatevan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys

Own a Haxchi soft modded WiiU (with modded vWii) and I use TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector to pack and install Wii games in WUP.

Normally the process is smooth and all the games I have tried work very well BUT cannot find a way to have the following booting:

• Wiiplay
  • Gunslingers
  • Link's Crossbow Training
Basically the games boot but get a black screen (and the wiimote disconnects) soon or , in the case of Gunslingers I reach a screen with a stripe in the middle and cannot proceed....

Do those game have to be installed differently?

Please help, I promised my young nephew that we ll be doing some shooting soon.

Thanks in advance!

Axel_Justice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had the same issue with a few games, No More Heroes 1 & 2, Twilight Princess and others

I've been doing a lot of digging and it doesn't look like there's a fix. I found an old post from Teconmoon where he said he abandoned the project because it just wasn't working right.

I've heard modding the Wii channel and using a USB Loader will allow you to play any games but I'm currently banging my head against a wall trying to get the USB loader to actually play anything right

Karatevan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I had the same issue with a few games, No More Heroes 1 & 2, Twilight Princess and others

I've been doing a lot of digging and it doesn't look like there's a fix. I found an old post from Teconmoon where he said he abandoned the project because it just wasn't working right.

I've heard modding the Wii channel and using a USB Loader will allow you to play any games but I'm currently banging my head against a wall trying to get the USB loader to actually play anything right

I spent few hours trying to get those games working, imho depends on the game backup. Managed to get 2 of em booting but not Gunslingers as I only find the same rom backup which does not work... Untouched Isos seem a safer bet so far.

Last edited by Karatevan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.