Emulation WiiVC Injections don't work when I convert them on my PC but they work if I do it on another computer

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Same version of what? What are you using and does it throw any errors?

The answer obviously lies with the problem pc. Either it is missing important data like framework out of date or the app itself is missing certain files. Can happen when downloading or extracting.

First port of call, redownload the app in question and check its requirements in the read me to be sure your pc is adequately upto date.

luisma89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Same version of what? What are you using and does it throw any errors?

The answer obviously lies with the problem pc. Either it is missing important data like framework out of date or the app itself is missing certain files. Can happen when downloading or extracting.

First port of call, redownload the app in question and check its requirements in the read me to be sure your pc is adequately upto date.
Same version of the WiiVC Injector.

The problematic PC converts the game but when I install them on the Wii U it throws an error about the USB getting disconnected or that the internal drive has a problem (depending on where i install them)

I already redownloaded it, I was using an older version of the program and thought that was the problem but it appears it wasn't. I honestly have no idea what the problem is.

I need to download the latest nintendont only once, right? Same with the nincfg.bin file?

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I assume its Teconmoons Inject tool?

If your dot net framework was wrong I'm sure the app would tell you as well as any other errors actually.

So... it builds the title and your able to install it ok but the errors appear when trying to load them?

luisma89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I assume its Teconmoons Inject tool?

If your dot net framework was wrong I'm sure the app would tell you as well as any other errors actually.

So... it builds the title and your able to install it ok but the errors appear when trying to load them?
Yeah I’m using Teconmoons.

Yes, the error appears trying to boot the games, it shows the icon installed, the banner and the sound when booting, but after a few seconds it just shows the error I mentioned and it only happens on one PC. I’m doing the same thing on both PCs. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD