Not open for further replies.

Hothead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
The MONEY is not even for me ~.~

You all forgot already that I WAS THE ONE who donated a FUCKING Wii U to the RetroARCH team so we can get the Wii U version of it? Do you think I'm gonna steal 90 dollars WTF is wrong with you MORON.
wow. :/

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
The MONEY is not even for me ~.~

You all forgot already that I WAS THE ONE who donated a FUCKING Wii U to the RetroARCH team so we can get the Wii U version of it? Do you think I'm gonna steal 90 dollars WTF is wrong with you MORON.

"The MONEY is not even for me" Yeah sure: "David Rodriguez
Deseos KEY LARGO, FL"

If you are going to make something bad, do it fine

appleburger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drop the entitlement, folks. If somebody is going to bend over backwards to purchase a game for you to pirate, then you are in no position to demand anything or have any sort of expectations.

If you want more out of the situation, then your options are 1) Wait 2) Contribute

Hothead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I cant belive this people. So disappointed. I can bet that my of them are using RetroArch because of my humble support to the Developer Team.
people thought so, since you made the donation link with your own account i guess? but wow, the Wii U thing... thats the thing with doing "good deeds" people usually forget them :/

Reactions: MasterSore

Hothead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Drop the entitlement, folks. If somebody is going to bend over backwards to purchase a game for you to pirate, then you are in no position to demand anything or have any sort of expectations.

If you want more out of the situation, then your options are 1) Wait 2) Contribute
contribution ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...