Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, Milotic's activity has been being tracked by me. After posting they bought it, they disappeared from the Temp for about 7-8 minutes, then popped on to say no pictures and offline since. So at the very least, they aren't lurking to see the reactions if it is a troll.

Nezztor

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I cant belive this people. So disappointed. I can bet that my of them are using RetroArch because of my humble support to the Developer Team.

So you are raising money to give it to the french guy? Are you sure he is saying the true about going to spend the money on the game?

Torvoltz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tqgU24V.jpg

OUR SAVIOR MILOTIC

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then why is there visible lag when docked as shown in this GameXplain vid uploaded a few days ago?

Is GameXplain fake news too, Mr. Red Hat?

IGN, Edge and GameXplain have had frame rate drops sometimes with lots of enemies on the screen in docked mode. They even tested it with their TVs in gamemode (no scaling or next to no scaling done by the tv) and it still happens. The most likely thing agreed upon is, since the port was created using the old dev kit, the system has a problem with up scaling the game from 900p to the TVs revolution of 1080p when trying to render a lot of content. Note the Wii-U version doesn't have this problem, has the wii u is native 1080p. Neither does the switch when non/un-docked. A future patch to upgrade the game to using the switch's true specs could fix this problem. Such a patch could take awhile for a release if Nintendo decides to create one. Now will Nintendo create an upgrade patch? Who knows? It would take a huge amount of feed back imo for nintendo to do so. Since many seem to think the switch is a handheld first and home console first, I kind of doubt such feed back will be given.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you are raising money to give it to the french guy? Are you sure he is saying the true about going to spend the money on the game?
Initially it was for him, but he wont do it unless we give him the money first, and I'm not stupid, so the money we raise it will go to the first person who go and buy the game and give us the files :)

Reactions: McNappa and Nezztor

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Look, if someone rings my local game store in the uk and see if they have it I will gladly pick this up on the way home and dump the tik.

The number is 0117 950 9292

Tell me if they got it and i will go get it in half hour and have it online in the next hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Beyblade let it rip haha.