Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinsen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I'm Dutch, sending them a message with a link. Hopefully they're not a anti-piracy person.
Media Markt is 20 minutes away from me but I'm probably not allowed to go out today :(

Kut. Ik had ook al geprobeerd :(
Which MediaMarkt IS? Centrum or Sontplein?

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
didnt kingpinslim say he had it set up so that he could pick it up on monday? doesnt that mean we should be just fine even if this lady is being a pus..., uh, i mean, a wuss.

StonedPurple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHY? PEOPLE WHY? I'M CRYING
Because they're all asshats. Like dude if you're gonna brag about having the game early and not dump the ticket just stay off the forum please. Like literally every single person that has gotten the game early has been like oh yeah I'll dump the ticket... 5 minutes later, oh idk I don't want anything to do with piracy. Then why did you even offer in the first place? I'm tired of this shit.

breathofmax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Tears2.jpg
WHY?

Erikazz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Think about the positive side of the things though. It means retailers in europe got them , So it's closer than ever. Probably someone can get it soon.

breathofmax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Because they're all asshats. Like dude if you're gonna brag about having the game early and not dump the ticket just stay off the forum please. Like literally every single person that has gotten the game early has been like oh yeah I'll dump the ticket... 5 minutes later, oh idk I don't want anything to do with piracy. Then why did you even offer in the first place? I'm tired of this shit.
Because I thought there was available at Sears, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: