Gaming WiiU nnid

Durelle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I might have a buyer for my WiiU and it's a friend of mines. If I change my nnid password and he keeps the amount itself in the console can be still use the haxchi ? Out would it prompt him to update the password.

-edit-
basically what im asking is that if the wiiu notices that my password is wrong will it actively disable my liscences on that console

Last edited by Durelle,

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I might have a buyer for my WiiU and it's a friend of mines. If I change my nnid password and he keeps the amount itself in the console can be still use the haxchi ? Out would it prompt him to update the password.

-edit-
basically what im asking is that if the wiiu notices that my password is wrong will it actively disable my liscences on that console
Maybe if you just disable the necessity to put the password to log in the account, then u will have no problems. You can disable it, on the nintendo nnid settings, accesing via ur user.

ry755

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe if you just disable the necessity to put the password to log in the account, then u will have no problems. You can disable it, on the nintendo nnid settings, accesing via ur user.
Even if you do that, it'll probably still notice the password was changed and prompt you to enter it

Durelle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I'm afraid his wife will try to go online and the last thing I need is my nnid being banned. He doesn't mind keeping my nnid on out, so I'm just trying to make sure he can still use haxchi but not able to use my account online.

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Well I'm afraid his wife will try to go online and the last thing I need is my nnid being banned. He doesn't mind keeping my nnid on out, so I'm just trying to make sure he can still use haxchi but not able to use my account online.
If you have haxchi, you can play online without getting banned... I mean, i even go online on mi Wii U 5.5.1 without haxchi.

Durelle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I know that. But that doesn't answer my question.

If I change my password and he connects to the Internet will be get booted off or can he still access my haxchi

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Yeah I know that. But that doesn't answer my question.

If I change my password and he connects to the Internet will be get booted off or can he still access my haxchi
He can still accesing to haxchi, if you turn on you´re Wii U. Then when you are looking ur Mii, go to nnid Settings. And finally, disable the necessity to put the password to log in the user and that´s it. BTW, he will not be able to open the Eshop i guess, but only that.

Last edited by Escorpion,

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I don't think that answered your concern - you still can't prevent your friend's wife to cheat online and get banned if she is using your nnid.

Durelle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh she wont cheat, i just didnt know if my NNID could get banned on a WiiU for using non legit games. as i plan on getting a switch and using my NNID on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel