WiiU games from external hdd

Divineheresy88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I grabbed some wiiu roms thanks to -snip- My problem is I don't really see a guide on how to install them to the hdd itself (given it auto formats when plugged directly into my wiiu).

Does anyone have a guide on how to install those roms I grabbed onto my external hdd.

Thanks so much!

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe want to remove the piracy link....

Your games should be in a folder that contains files such as .app and .h3 among others and as @godreborn said, put that folder into your install folder on your sd card and then install said game with WUP Installer GX2 through HBL.

If your game is in iso format, you will have to convert it to the correct installable format as above. Here is where my help ends I'm afraid....

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I grabbed some wiiu roms thanks to -snip- My problem is I don't really see a guide on how to install them to the hdd itself (given it auto formats when plugged directly into my wiiu).

Does anyone have a guide on how to install those roms I grabbed onto my external hdd.

Thanks so much!
Hold the phone, is your console modded at all? If so, how and what CFW if any are you running? If the console is stock you'll need to hack it using Tiramesu or one of the other methods

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER