Hardware WiiU doesn't boot

lasher666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was playing megaman x collection on nintendon't when my game froze. I had to plug out the console, then I powered it on and there was no image on TV. I went to settings and when I changed the HDMI settings, it showed an error message, and said to turn off the console. Now, when I power it on, the boot goes till the profile selection screen. But only the background appears, no profiles, no music, just a white screen and I had to power it off. Somebody knows how to fix it?

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
this issue seems familiar .. a friend of mine just got stuck on wiiu logo screen he also noticed an error once like 1-0-0-0 i dont remember and it never booted since then he had cbhc on 5.5.1.. do you have cbhc?

gotem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I had similar issue where after it crashed while playing a game it wouldn't boot.
I removed the battery and left it disconnected for a while, then reinsterted the battey, turned it on
it took a long time but eventually booted
after that it just boots normally again, hope it also works for you.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had similar issue where after it crashed while playing a game it wouldn't boot.
I removed the battery and left it disconnected for a while, then reinsterted the battey, turned it on
it took a long time but eventually booted
after that it just boots normally again, hope it also works for you.

What battery? In the gamepad?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded