WiiScrubber v1.40 Source?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Wind Owl, Feb 16, 2010.

Feb 16, 2010

WiiScrubber v1.40 Source? by Wind Owl at 7:56 PM (1,239 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Wind Owl
    OP

Newcomer Wind Owl Newbie

United States
    Hi, I'm thinking of writing a mod for WiiScrubber that allows batch file replacement and export, but the only source I can find for v1.31. I don't want to waste my time modding an outdated version, so does anyone have the source for v1.40, or know how I could contact the author?

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    not sure about the source, but if its not available u could use Jitbit Macro Recorder (or similar program) to automate mouse clicks and other inputs

3. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    i think this is one of the most asked question about wiiscrubber. hell, ive even asked myself before. the only thing ive seen is that dack was going to release the source when he thought wiiscrubber was stable. there was also talk of a wiiscrubber.com or something like that. but apparently he has gotten bored with the project or found better things to do with his time.

the only source ive seen of wiiscrubber is the 1.31 or whatever version. i would say go with that for now and maybe one day dack will share his newer sources with the rest of us.

4. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Try to send Dack a PM. He is very busy with real life stuff and doesn't even have the password for the WiiScrubber homepage anymore.