Homebrew Wiirtual Boy

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wonder if this made people go blind... i mean the system not the emulator such a shame i got off the wii wagon through... i would of love to try this... what's next conker on wii64 100% working now that will be the day i buy back a wii. also are 3d glasses recommed to try this?

loco365

Trophies
XP
DJPlace said:
i wonder if this made people go blind... i mean the system not the emulator such a shame i got off the wii wagon through... i would of love to try this... what's next conker on wii64 100% working now that will be the day i buy back a wii. also are 3d glasses recommed to try this?
They're recommended, but not required. If I knew where my green/red 3D glasses were... I wish I could use the Real3D ones, but I can't polarize a standard TV.

I like this emulator. I'm having so much fun with it, and I am so glad that 3D is optional. It's gonna be awesome if these games are on the 3DS.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I want to report a small bug. It's annoying the crap out of me, so I might as well mention it. The audio channels (L and R) are swapped and the sounds come out of the incorrect speakers. (R sounds come out of L) I notice it in the Wario Land VB intro.

raz0red

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Team Fail said:
I want to report a small bug. It's annoying the crap out of me, so I might as well mention it. The audio channels (L and R) are swapped and the sounds come out of the incorrect speakers. (R sounds come out of L) I notice it in the Wario Land VB intro.

Cool, I will check it out. Thanks a lot for the feedback.

--Raz.

tanuki1980

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very nice
smile.gif

So far I've only tried Wario land and Bound High but both are working just as they should so far.I've been in the mood to pull out my VB collection this past week so this was a very pleasant surprise.Keep up the great work!

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The PSP gets a closed-source, slow, broken pile o' crap VB emu with no input support and you guys get this on your wii running some stuff nice and fullspeed on the FIRST RELEASE?

Lucky buggers.

If you're out there, SofiyaCat, please, PLEASE fix Red Dragon PSP...

Seriously, though, best of luck to this project. I'm 100% behind anyone who really wants to try and get the red ninty beast running well on other consoles.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
personuser said:
The PSP gets a closed-source, slow, broken pile o' crap VB emu with no input support and you guys get this on your wii running some stuff nice and fullspeed on the FIRST RELEASE?

Lucky buggers.

Seriously, though, best of luck to this project. I'm 100% behind anyone who really wants to try and get the red ninty beast running well on other consoles.

Now imagine that with the NullDC!

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
UranusKiller said:
could i use the 3D glasses what ya get from the cinemas?
tongue.gif

You could, but they wouldn't work.

This uses red-cyan/red-blue anaglyph 3D. I assume the Wii can't be forced to a high enough refresh rate to use 3DTV tech. However, I bet 2D is much better than red-cyan for playing games.

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
Use some old school ones that have one red, one blue lens.
and actually, in the setting of the emu you can change the 3D color choice to something other than red/blue...dunno how practical it would be, cuz you'd need to find matching color glasses.
The black n white 2D display option looks ok on the tv as well, if ya cant find any old-style 3D spectacles.

OArikadoO

Trophies
Website
arikadosblog.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
personuser said:

Lucky buggers.

It actually wouldn't be hard to port this to PSP (or DS - though it would probably look awful on DS). If anyone wants to do it they should get in touch.

Also, as raz0red pointed out above, everyone should check out the new video:
[youtube]RHJ4vfpTDOQ[/youtube]

And here's all the commercial ROMs being run on the emulator:
[youtube]waDMNPTa_eg[/youtube]
[youtube]09xEbl0wGQ0[/youtube]

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how difficult it would be, but it'd be pretty awesome if this also supported side-by-side display of the two images for play on an actual 3D TV. Since it's only a port it sounds unlikely though, maybe?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, and let it be telepathically