Hacking WiinUPro - Pro Controller to PC Gamepad

AJolin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Toshiba stack and vJoy configured correctly, my controller connects and stays connected, but when I try to start any software (WiiUProControllerWin, WiinUPro, Smoothboard, Wiimotetest...) the controller will disconnect immediately. Reconnecting the controller simply crashes the software. Does anybody know what could be going wrong?

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi everyone, I haven't been seeing so much of this forum because gbatemp only notifies me of one alert and if that goes unread, no new notifications are sent for any new alerts.
Cool that you are planning to release that version on January Keypuncher :)

BTW, I use Tapatalk for browsing GBATemp on my phone, and I'm pretty sure that notifications with it work as intended there (each notification from the forum gives me a alert). You could try that out if needed

madaoxi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hi everyone, have a problem when trying to collibrate gamepad, buttons does not work. WiinUPro works well. Т д Т Windows 8.1

screenshot

Please help with this problem.

Crayon2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone, have a problem when trying to collibrate gamepad, buttons does not work. WiinUPro works well. Т д Т Windows 8.1

screenshot

Please help with this problem.
Hello, what version of vJoy did you installed? If you install 2.0.4 it may work. Or maybe you could try changing the vJoyInterface.dll in the WiinUPro.exe folder with the one included in the 2.0.5 package.

madaoxi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hello, what version of vJoy did you installed? If you install 2.0.4 it may work. Or maybe you could try changing the vJoyInterface.dll in the WiinUPro.exe folder with the one included in the 2.0.5 package.
First i tried latest vJoy 2.0.5, then i tries ver. 1.x and it actualy worked, but worked only 8 buttons and I could not open vJoy config then i tried to remove vJoy and now i get error when installing it 2.0.5 "Failed to install"

Crayon2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First i tried latest vJoy 2.0.5, then i tries ver. 1.x and it actualy worked, but worked only 8 buttons and I could not open vJoy config then i tried to remove vJoy and now i get error when installing it 2.0.5 "Failed to install"
If you are having problems uninstalling vJoy, you may try to ask a question on their forum.

KeyPuncher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Toshiba stack and vJoy configured correctly, my controller connects and stays connected, but when I try to start any software (WiiUProControllerWin, WiinUPro, Smoothboard, Wiimotetest...) the controller will disconnect immediately. Reconnecting the controller simply crashes the software. Does anybody know what could be going wrong?

Try connecting it back to the Wii U. Usually it will only disconnect when doing certain reading/writing interactions with it but in the case of disconnecting when just trying to read it, it may need some sort of soft reset or something that we don't know how to do.

Zarxrax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Using the Wii U Pro controller on the PC, does this cause any interference with the Wii U? For instance, accidentally turning it on/off, or causing issues if one person is playing on wii U and another on pc?

KeyPuncher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is done, WiinUSoft can come out and play: http://www.wiinupro.com/news/wiinusoftreleased

Using the Wii U Pro controller on the PC, does this cause any interference with the Wii U? For instance, accidentally turning it on/off, or causing issues if one person is playing on wii U and another on pc?

Nope, no more than it would be if two Wii U's were being played in the same room.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)