Gaming Wiimote Sleeves

KumoriRyuX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know where I can get a wiimote sleeve that is able to cover the b button or all the buttons? I got the skyward sword bundle and was considering of using that wiimote, but upon closer inspection, noticed that the b button is not only a porous plastic, it was white. and from what I know about anything white from nintendo, it has a tendency to stain after prolonged use.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
these are my wiimotes. they are all over 2 years old, and i have never once used the wiimote condom. or anything else to cover them up. i say the B buttons actually look whiter than the cases. especially the one on the right.

wiimotes.png

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pune, what is that pcb with the dpad and button on the 2nd to last remote? If I knew any better I would say you repositioned all the buttons to the side of it for a ghetto classic controller...

OP, I've never had a problem with them. If they get dirty, I've found a Mr. Clean magic eraser, or even a wet paper towel tends to help.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i got a black cover the official one from nintendo with my mote plus ages ago. does the job, easy to slip on and off and it's thick in case you accidentally drop (or throw) the mote :P

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
i got a black cover the official one from nintendo with my mote plus ages ago. does the job, easy to slip on and off and it's thick in case you accidentally drop (or throw) the mote :P

He wants a sleeve that covers the B-button as well though. The official ones doesnt.

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
these are my wiimotes. they are all over 2 years old, and i have never once used the wiimote condom. or anything else to cover them up.
They have a hole at the end, so I doubt they would be very effective anyway. ;)

It must have broken down the Trojan wall. :lol:

I barely use them, I just use them when my hands get sweaty to the point when the remotes feel like they're slipping, which is what the straps are for.

EDIT: ewwKay, that came out wrong... But you know what I mean.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: