Wiimmfi Error 23918 Dolphin Emulator

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by MrFake, Jun 5, 2017.

1. MrFake
    OP

MrFake Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2016
    United States
    I can't seem to fully understand this. Before, I was able to successfully patch wiimmfi into my MKW ISO. It gave me the correct error, the one you have to wait 7 days for activation. But my PC broke, got it repaired, and I re tried getting Wiimmfi. I'm not sure if this is relevant, but I am adding just in case. I get this error, even though I did everything I did before. It says for the solution is to have to copy my Wii NAND into Dolphin itself. Sadly, I am unable to do this because my Wii U is un-hackable (GamePad broken), and unable to homebrew/install bootmii. Any Answer? Do I have to wait 7 days like the other error? Is it unfixable due to my Wii NAND? I can't get an answer lol.

Thanks in advance.

2. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    You may be waiting forever. If you don't have a NAND filesystem based on a real Wii on Dolphin the timer will likely reset on you when it expires.

3. MrFake
    OP

MrFake Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2016
    United States
    What do you suggest I do?

4. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Find a way to dump your real Wii/vWii NAND or get a new console?

5. MrFake
    OP

MrFake Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2016
    United States
    I fixed it. I got the correct error code (Activation) to wait the 7 days. I used the wiimmfi unbanner (I wasnt banned, as well as unable to even connect lol) and it worked. I'm not even sure how this worked, knowing I didn't play on wiimmfi once and wasnt even banned lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice