Wiimmfi Error 23918 Dolphin Emulator

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by MrFake, Jun 5, 2017.

1. MrFake
    OP

MrFake Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2016
    United States
    I can't seem to fully understand this. Before, I was able to successfully patch wiimmfi into my MKW ISO. It gave me the correct error, the one you have to wait 7 days for activation. But my PC broke, got it repaired, and I re tried getting Wiimmfi. I'm not sure if this is relevant, but I am adding just in case. I get this error, even though I did everything I did before. It says for the solution is to have to copy my Wii NAND into Dolphin itself. Sadly, I am unable to do this because my Wii U is un-hackable (GamePad broken), and unable to homebrew/install bootmii. Any Answer? Do I have to wait 7 days like the other error? Is it unfixable due to my Wii NAND? I can't get an answer lol.

Thanks in advance.

2. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    You may be waiting forever. If you don't have a NAND filesystem based on a real Wii on Dolphin the timer will likely reset on you when it expires.

3. MrFake
    OP

MrFake Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2016
    United States
    What do you suggest I do?

4. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Find a way to dump your real Wii/vWii NAND or get a new console?

5. MrFake
    OP

MrFake Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2016
    United States
    I fixed it. I got the correct error code (Activation) to wait the 7 days. I used the wiimmfi unbanner (I wasnt banned, as well as unable to even connect lol) and it worked. I'm not even sure how this worked, knowing I didn't play on wiimmfi once and wasnt even banned lol.