Homebrew Wiimmfi Error 23918 Dolphin Emulator

MrFake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to fully understand this. Before, I was able to successfully patch wiimmfi into my MKW ISO. It gave me the correct error, the one you have to wait 7 days for activation. But my PC broke, got it repaired, and I re tried getting Wiimmfi. I'm not sure if this is relevant, but I am adding just in case. I get this error, even though I did everything I did before. It says for the solution is to have to copy my Wii NAND into Dolphin itself. Sadly, I am unable to do this because my Wii U is un-hackable (GamePad broken), and unable to homebrew/install bootmii. Any Answer? Do I have to wait 7 days like the other error? Is it unfixable due to my Wii NAND? I can't get an answer lol.

Thanks in advance.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may be waiting forever. If you don't have a NAND filesystem based on a real Wii on Dolphin the timer will likely reset on you when it expires.

MrFake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fixed it. I got the correct error code (Activation) to wait the 7 days. I used the wiimmfi unbanner (I wasnt banned, as well as unable to even connect lol) and it worked. I'm not even sure how this worked, knowing I didn't play on wiimmfi once and wasnt even banned lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn