WiiKey2 + WiiClip V4

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by OmniSlash2o6, Oct 30, 2008.

Oct 30, 2008

WiiKey2 + WiiClip V4 by OmniSlash2o6 at 1:30 AM (1,404 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. OmniSlash2o6
    OP

Member OmniSlash2o6 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So I was wondering since I'm going to buy one for my friends...are there any bugs for the WiiKey2 + the WiiClip? I read a thread somewhere from a different forum that someone had a bug due to the WiiClip or something.

May u give me the Pros and the Cons for the WiiKey2 on a WiiClip.

Another question I have is.

If I got the WiiKey2 + WiiClipV4 would it be the same if I soldered it myself like would it still have all the features with nothing wrong? I was just wondering because since the WiiClip is bigger then the modchip(wiikey2).

Thank you!

2. Teh Great Michea

Banned Teh Great Michea Banned

United States
    Yah that was me. I like my wiikey and v4c clip very much. It works really well! Only issue i have is the chip wont reset drive when you eject disc. So you have to turn it off then on. other that that its good [​IMG]

3. OmniSlash2o6
    OP

United States
    What security chip do u? Also has anyone else had this problem!?(Because apparently I do with my D2ProV9 on a WiiClip V4C Clip HW.2.4 D2C Security Chip which doesnt make sense....)

4. SpongeFreak52

Member SpongeFreak52 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I got mine, but I accidentally ordered it for the older disc drives, so tomorrow I'ma switch me and my friends' disc drives so I can actually test it out. =)

It's very stable on the clip though, with some electrical tape holding the clip onto the board, it's actually very sturdy!

5. OmniSlash2o6
    OP

United States
    Um are u getting any eject issues of some sort?