Hacking Wiikey U update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any proof connected to this ? The the Wiikey U website hasn't had any updates since early this year.

Max128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where is the wiikey..? He was supposed to come out in August !! still nothing ..

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't see how this is an update, the wiikey u team hasn't said anything in months.

well i guess this means it still exists......but $100? really

if its being manufactured in china im sure some Chinese sellers will have it for $50-70 shipped.

Abstract3000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its not actually a modchip its an ODE, so in comparison with others for the PS3 its not a bad deal, the problem is this was slated to release 2 Months ago and still no word, the actual developer has not given an update since May so my suspicions are the exploit was mysteriously patched before release (hmm like the Gateway 3DS?) System mods have cost Nintendo allot of money and lost software support over the years primarily with the DS, I think we would have to be ignorant not to think Nintendo isn't intelligent enough to have their own "undercover" developers working closely in disguise with these groups. I suspect the WiiKey team and the Gateway Beta testers included people who helped in finding the exploit and turned around with the solution to patch it and I imagine this will keep happening but I could be wrong we will just have to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over