WiiHome

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by kylster, Oct 1, 2010.

1. kylster
    OP

kylster mich weich töten

Sep 11, 2010
    United States
    Fr33D0M R1N6
    hi i found a nifty hombrew app on filetrip called WiiHome and pretty much you use priiloader to allow it boot up when the system does. it's 1/2 working fine and all cause when i boot up my wii it only has 2 options Goto Wii Menu or Goto Homebrew Channel and it looks pretty cool. however when i goto Homebrew channel either my screen goes black or my wii remote keeps vibrating [​IMG] is there any fix or a way to update cause im not sure why i cant use the homebrew channel this way.

2. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    WiiHome is trying to launch the old HBC. The new HBC has a new title ID. Aside from changing the source code of the project to use the new title ID and recompiling it, there is only one other solution/workaround... which is install a forwarder channel with the old HBC title ID, which will launch the new HBC. Just download and install this wad (Dark Homebrew Channel by NeoRame- HAXX.wad) then it should start working (note, that if you are on 4.2 or 4.3, you need to enable a system menu hack to disable the deletion of HAXX otherwise this forwarder channel will be removed once you load the system menu)

PS. u can also use wiihome to launch any ONE channel of your choice

3. kylster
    OP

kylster mich weich töten

Sep 11, 2010
    United States
    Fr33D0M R1N6
    Sweet & thanks for the advice im installing the channel now and i am on 4.3u LoL