Hacking WiiGator's Backup Launcher Game Compatibility list

LoSt.cl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Lothar23 said:
Has anyone tried No More Heroes [NTSC]? My game freezes when I ride the bike or when I pushed the C button. Anyone else have this problem?

i have the same problem! but my game freeze when i go to training place
frown.gif
i can ride on all the city except near that place
>=(!

Patch62

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just backed up my copy of Wii Sports Ntsc original game on a Ntsc system, every game works except Boxing, i was wondering if anyone else can get boxing to work or is this the only game in Wii Sports that does not run.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
corbier said:
Motoko said:
Anyone needing a PAL save file that's just after the first cut scene in Super Mario Galaxy, its here.

http://www.uploading.com/files/IUNS9956/private.rar.html
Thank you so much
toot.gif
grog.gif
bow.gif

Hope the game doesn't freeze later
ph34r.gif
it should only freeze at the end of the game on the last cutscene. not so much problem, just borrow a mates or rent the real game, unless a fix comes out

EDIt, soz about double post i thought it merged them if you did this

YellowYoYos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
Motoko said:
Mario Kart Wii PAL works, but it also gets the freeze selecting next race in GP mode.
i can play a full GP or do you mean when you start a new GP after completeing one?

Well, it does not work for me ether, freezes when you go to load the 2nd race. I have read about alot of other people with the same problem i have. what kind of dvd where you using? write speed, ?

QUOTE(Richite @ Sep 30 2008, 09:31 PM)
anyone tried super smash brawl its works or not

I have the DVD5 copy of the game, it's 4.37GB before patching for the back up loader, when patched, the image is to large to burn onto a DVDR

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
YellowYoYos said:
linkinworm said:
Motoko said:
Mario Kart Wii PAL works, but it also gets the freeze selecting next race in GP mode.
i can play a full GP or do you mean when you start a new GP after completeing one?

Well, it does not work for me ether, freezes when you go to load the 2nd race. I have read about alot of other people with the same problem i have. what kind of dvd where you using? write speed, ?

QUOTE(Richite @ Sep 30 2008, 09:31 PM)
anyone tried super smash brawl its works or not

I have the DVD5 copy of the game, it's 4.37GB before patching for the back up loader, when patched, the image is to large to burn onto a DVDR
i backed up MK PAL last night, burned it on a signalex DVD+R no booktypeing, 2.4X speed burn

Motoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
linkinworm said:
Motoko said:

I mean after you complete a race in GP mode and you can either select next race or view replay, when you select next race, it goes black screen and freezes.

YellowYoYos said:
linkinworm said:
QUOTE(Motoko @ Sep 30 2008, 07:35 PM)

I am using Verbatim DVD+R I burned it at 16x, Book type DVD-ROM

Im pretty sure once this cap on the read speed is lifted most of these problems we're getting will be solved.

daknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, decide to finally join to contribute about games I test.

I remember someone earlier asking about DDR games on the wii. I was curious ttoo and tested DDR 2. Here are the info and results

Dance Dance Revolution 2: Hottest Party (NTSC/U)
DVD used: Philips DVD-R
Burn at 4x using imgburn

Results: Game works GREAT (except for the loading, like most games). It'll load to a white screen and hang on it for awhile, but then it continues normaly. Then it hangs for another short while in the Konami logo and then continues. Everything takes awhile to load and when you are in the selecting zones for music, the 'preview' sound might not load (I left it waiting some 2 minutes and nothing) but sometimes it does. You can of course still move around and select a song no problem. While playing the song, there is NO lag to the steps and no problem with the sound either, it plays normal.

Tested one of the songs that has a video instead of the 'dancers'. It also doesn't cause any problems to the gameplay, the song plays normaly and no lag on the steps. The video of course does ahve some lag on it, but it doesn't affect the gameplay.

I'll test other game people haven't to check and hope to contribute more on info
biggrin.gif
Thanks to everyone for there info.

Moon_child

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The lists says that the Pal version of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed works if forced NTSC but it will lock up after you kill the kid's father. Which is not true for me at least. The Pal version plays perfectly fine on my Wii. It will only freeze if the gameplay movie gets triggerd(it will start stuttering and freeze quickly after not having pressed any button for a some time.

Awesome list btw! Definitely if it gets updated every once in a while.

Lothar23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LoSt.cl said:
Lothar23 said:
Has anyone tried No More Heroes [NTSC]? My game freezes when I ride the bike or when I pushed the C button. Anyone else have this problem?

frown.gif
>=(!

Hmmm... I stopped checking if the game would freeze anywhere else. I tried riding the bike to the Job Center, but the game froze. I wonder if it'll freeze if I just run there?

Patch62

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked out the wiki and it says Wii Sports works , and doesn't say that it has any errors. I posted a little while ago that i backed up my original Wii Sports and that i can play everything except boxing, was just wondering if it is a problem with my backup or does boxing not work at all?

netsliderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are the games I myself have tested so far..

Mario Super Sluggers: DL'd ISO: Severe loading issues
Star Wars TFT: DL'd ISO. Loading
Guitar Hero 3: Wifi Dump. Laggy in game.
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground: Wifi Dump: Loads up to menu then freezes.
de Blob: Dl'd ISO: Loading issues. Menu and video lag
MLB Power Pros 2008: Wifi Dump. VERY slight loading issue. Laggy intro video. Audio and gameplay perfectly intact!
Lego Batman: Dl'd ISO. Loading issues.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09: DL'd ISO. Will not pass loading screen.

LoSt.cl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Lothar23 said:
LoSt.cl said:
Lothar23 said:

frown.gif
>=(!

Hmmm... I stopped checking if the game would freeze anywhere else. I tried riding the bike to the Job Center, but the game froze. I wonder if it'll freeze if I just run there?

running or riding, is the same, my game ever froze near the training place!

hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram