Hacking WiiGator's Backup Launcher Game Compatibility list

Motoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Motoko said:
I tried Super Mario Galaxy [PAL] and it freezes at the first cut scene, does anyone have a save game just after that part? Besides that, it runs perfectly.

anyone?
unsure.gif

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Heavy update on the PAL list, mainly with BackupLauncher compatibility. Thanks to all testers.

Speaking of thanks, is there a reason my name as "PAL List updater" has been deleted? The vast majority of the work on the PAL list has been done by me.

Kaer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SeZMehK said:
To those who tested super paper mario, since it freezes at chapter 2-2 at the mansion apparantly, wouldnt it be possible to use a save after that point to get the game to continue? Just curious. >.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
BTW Super Paper Mario
The "freezing" at 2-2 was caused in 1.0 version of the game
If you got into the room with spiked celling and didn't got a key from there and talked to Mimi it freezed.
Maybe that's the "problem"

Fat Slaughter Ba

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
devriley.10gbfreehost.com
XP
Country
Canada
The_Informer said:
Fat Slaughter Bad said:
The_Informer said:
Tiger Woods '09 still gets stuck on the Tiger Woods '09 loading screen.

I think compatibility should definitely be the next thing the developer should concentrate on. Then once the compatibility is better he should then worry about the read speed problem.

Uhh... isn't the read speed part of the problem?
And I was able to get to the menu on Tiger Woods '09

Yes it is. It isn't going to make every game work fixing just that however...

How did you get to the title screen?

I didn't do anything special
tongue.gif
I used ImgBurn at 4x, didn't force NTSC, worked fine until I tried loading a quick game or selecting a golfer.

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skawo96 said:
BTW Super Paper Mario
The "freezing" at 2-2 was caused in 1.0 version of the game
If you got into the room with spiked celling and didn't got a key from there and talked to Mimi it freezed.
Maybe that's the "problem"

Is there a way to tell what version I have? I have a rental copy in front of me, disc only.

weirdfate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any one els get froze on mario party 8 when you play in boo's castle and you get a star then go down the pipe??

for me it just stops,blank screen and a low wine noise.
happens with both loaders
blink.gif
ph34r.gif

corbier

Trophies
XP
Country
mogs said:
Brian117 said:
Motoko said:
Motoko said:
I tried Super Mario Galaxy [PAL] and it freezes at the first cut scene, does anyone have a save game just after that part? Besides that, it runs perfectly.

anyone?
unsure.gif

Try forcing NTSC.

I have and still get the same problem
Fact is in the NTSC version the problem is the same, but there is a one star savegame available on this topic. In the PAL version we are stuck, we can't use the NTSC savegame; the only way is to use a PAL save on wiisave but the only ones available have 121 stars :/

Motoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
corbier said:
mogs said:
Brian117 said:
Motoko said:
Motoko said:

anyone?
unsure.gif

Try forcing NTSC.

I have and still get the same problem
Fact is in the NTSC version the problem is the same, but there is a one star savegame available on this topic. In the PAL version we are stuck, we can't use the NTSC savegame; the only way is to use a PAL save on wiisave but the only ones available have 121 stars :/

tell me about it, i've been trying to hunt a save game with 1 star, best i could find was 21 stars.

If anyone can help by offering a save game for the PAL version, it would be greatly appreciated

mballer20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried Brothers In Arms Double Time [PAL] on a NTSC Wii and I get the flickering screen problem while the game is playing.

EDIT: I just used the option Force PAL60 and it works fine now.

Shadowluigi323

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me, When i try Mario Super Sluggers (NTSC) It won't work why? I backed it up then put the iso into BackupCreator wait and burn partiton into DVD+R disc Booktype:DVD-Rom and Speed:X2. So does anyone know what i did wrong. PS.Using HD cables.

CJLopez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just tried OneechanBara R [NTSC] Jap, forcing NTSC and worked flawlessly. Just a couple of sound problems on cutscenes and takes a while to load, but all in all, play perfectly

Used a HP DVD+R with the backup creator of wanin, burned on imgburn at 16x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...