Hacking WiiGator's Backup Launcher Game Compatibility list

Kratozero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My Sega Superstars Tennis NTSC game does boot but shows the disc eject error once I press A on the title screen and prompts me to create a save file, i have to Force it NTSC so it displays correctly, can anyone point a solution to me? i read i should hold home sometime after the sega logo but i dont get it, could it be my disc?, i am using wiigator 0.3

shadowgauge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sup folks just wanted to let you guys know that tak and the gaudians of gross ntsc works perfect
i know someone has stated that it freezes on first boss i did have that happen but i found a fix im not sure if it will work for other
games that freeze and makes a humming sound but in this game all i did to keep it from freezing was to continuously press the pause button
everytime the cutscene of the first boss was loading.after i beat the first boss everything runs perfect hasnt froze on me yet on wiigator 0.1
please add too wiki its a plus for those who only still use the 0.1 loader and from what ive played its a great game really fun its like shadow of the colossus[boss battles]
meets prince of persia[acrobatics] concept wise only lol

WizardOfOdd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I wondered if anyone could help. I've seen a few people saying Manhunt 2 works fine with Backup Launcher 0.3, but it doesn't for me. I have the NTSC version, patched to PAL with the no blur mod. It loads fine through the intro and title screen, but get a 'disc cannot be read' error when it gets to the actual gameplay. Tried forcing PAL and NTSC but neither works.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WizardOfOdd said:
Hi, I wondered if anyone could help. I've seen a few people saying Manhunt 2 works fine with Backup Launcher 0.3, but it doesn't for me. I have the NTSC version, patched to PAL with the no blur mod. It loads fine through the intro and title screen, but get a 'disc cannot be read' error when it gets to the actual gameplay. Tried forcing PAL and NTSC but neither works.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Have u already installed the read_retry_fix from WiiGator?

WizardOfOdd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, not heard of it. I'll look it up though, thanks
smile.gif

EDIT : Hmm, can't seem to find that. I have installed the CIOS thing though, tested about 10 other games which work cool, just this one I'm having troubles with...?

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WizardOfOdd said:
No, not heard of it. I'll look it up though, thanks
smile.gif

EDIT : Hmm, can't seem to find that. I have installed the CIOS thing though, tested about 10 other games which work cool, just this one I'm having troubles with...?

WiiGator linked it in his Blog...

http://gbatemp.net/?act=module&module=...member=WiiGator

Q. My game has a read error. What can I do?

A1. You can try the cIOS with read retry.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=26HQT909 (SHA1 1113cbb49643d2f8ddc72754760d859152f976f9
cios_installer.dol, MD5 548c3ec9eaba982997d4bf2f0100ad8b cios_installer.dol)

A2. You can eject the disc and insert it again. Sometimes this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's an modified CIOS which tries to re-read the Disc several times....

Meharis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Brian117 said:
I will look into that DMA mode when I get a chance. I saved that page.

Thanks for your help man.

EDIT: It seems DMA is enabled for all things. They've been on DMA mode the whole time...

u should check your ide configuration and if everything is mastered/slaved correctly also check in which udma mode the drives are set.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Kamui said:
Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution [PAL] - 1:1. WORKING GREAT! SMOOTH AS THE ORIGINAL, IF NOT BETTER THAN ORIGINAL
rofl2.gif
Is for V0.3 by the way.
Both topics being active, I posted on the wrong topic...
wtf.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bin01 said:
so there's a new loader on the way uh? any release date or something?

No No , version 3 wont be out for months ... no one is helping others with it in numerous threads on the board.

bin01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
bin01 said:

No No , version 3 wont be out for months ... no one is helping others with it in numerous threads on the board.
... ... ... ... ...!?
i didnt got it so i post the same question
is there a new loader in develoment? if so when will it be released?
november? like the guy above said?

Moon_child

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
bin01 said:
djtaz said:
bin01 said:

... ... ... ... ...!?
i didnt got it so i post the same question
is there a new loader in develoment? if so when will it be released?
november? like the guy above said?
We will just have to wait...

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the .1 and .3beta loader is out. its the .3 gamma that will be the next release, and no there isnt any release date. that old third week of november was b.s being said to keep noobs quiet about when the .3 beta was going to be released. Again there is no release date just read wiigators blog

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Using the latest .03b fixed backup loader (and all other previous releases),
SSX Blur PAL (scrubbed) boots on my pal wii with black borders (to the left and right) and then after the controller setup screen, freezes on a black screen. Wii must be powered off manually (holding for 5 seconds) and wiimote is disconnected).

EDIT: Sorry! i didn't realize that this error had been posted multiple times before!

db87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Need for Speed Pro Street PAL, 1:1 copy: Works just perfect; normal loading times and silky smooth movie-play.
smile.gif

Console: PAL, 3.2E

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol