Hacking WiiGator Loader and USB loader on same wii?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nds Boy
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,983
  • Replies Replies 8

Nds Boy

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
32
Country
A long time ago, there were several posts about USB Loader does not play nicely with WiiGator disc loader, something to do with the cIOS? Is this still the case? with cIOS Rev 10?

A second question, if I install Rev 10 now, when Rev 11 come out, do I just simply install over it and it will be fine or should I just camp out a while longer for Rev 11? (I am pretty sure that Rev 11 will overwrite Rev 10, but just want to make sure from everyone, I have 3.3u without preloader so yeah.......)
 
I have a wad of the backup launcher gamma installed on my wii along with a forwarder to usb loader and no issues at all. Yes once a newer cios comes out, just install it over the previous one. Dont uninstall anything.
 
just install softmii and when ur all done it will load through the disc channel i dont even knwo anyone using loaders anymore for "backups" with the new hx out
 
I have the problem. When I install cios 10 I can no longer play disc backups. My Wii also freezes up. So it may depend on your set up. So on the Usb loader I'm using a early version with out the ability to dl images or coverflow.
 
TheWon said:
I have the problem. When I install cios 10 I can no longer play disc backups. My Wii also freezes up. So it may depend on your set up. So on the Usb loader I'm using a early version with out the ability to dl images or coverflow.

Did you have the usb storage connected during your test? If yes, that's the problem and you should try either without the usb storage connected or with one of my Gamma versions:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=146...p;#entry1878765
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted