wiiflow

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by jcase, Dec 17, 2009.

1. jcase
    OP

jcase Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2009
    United States
    Ohio
    I have a ver.4.2u wii i've installed HBC and HBB everything works good,from the sd card . Then i decided to go farther using the guide by installing everything in sequence everything went well,TBR,CIOS Installer,Dop-Ios MOD,etc. no preloader,or forwarder. From the sd card i then installed Wiiflow it worked but not with all the features like the themes and i don't know what all. So then i decided to use my WD HDD with the 2 partitions (fat32,andWBFS) I extracted the Wiiflow from the zip file on my computer to the fat32 partition on the HDD, then i went to my sd card and removed all of the Wiiflow files and sent the rest to my HDD fat32 partiton. Now the Wiiflow was great all features beautiful. But i didn't have any apps except Wiiflow 222, and 249. so I tried Wiiflow from the HDD and HBC from the sd card and the system locked up i shut it down it did not brick Can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong

2. MangoScango

MangoScango Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2009
    United States
    Northern Ohio
    HBC can't read SD and HDD at the same time

pick one and put all your apps on it

3. jcase
    OP

jcase Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2009
    United States
    Ohio
    thats all i need to ad is the apps not he rest of it

4. jcase
    OP

jcase Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2009
    United States
    Ohio
    Well that worked perfect thanks alot i knew it was something simple

5. jcase
    OP

jcase Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2009
    United States
    Ohio
    I thought everything was working but now i can't use the homebrew browser it's failing to mount my HDD