WiiFlow

By Hibern, Sep 11, 2009 281,899 854 0

1. kLiNiKaL

kLiNiKaL Dr. Greenthumb

Jamaica
    actually to tell the truth i recently scaled down to all of 5 games on a 30gb partition and the rest of my drive is just full of divx movies and thats all i play, lol i spend more time on this damn website and buried in Programmers notepad doing me own version of apps and trying to learn more about C/C++ than ever playing games

Wii = shit gaming, but really good homebrew lol

2. atupac

atupac GBAtemp Regular

France
    Thanks Hibern for this Candy app [​IMG] ! "C'est le Ponpon là" with the sound, we hope to see the video now [​IMG] !!

Thanks to all for the Themes i had pleasure to play with^^

Glad to see ya Blue-K a nd cool theme! Will upload mine as soon as possible [​IMG]

Cheers.

3. spayrosam

spayrosam GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Great work [​IMG]
    Here is your theme.. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=180...=0#entry2260921

can you please create pics for your theme.. [​IMG]

4. Tetsuo Shima

Tetsuo Shima GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Italy
    @Benjay: I'm uploading some Italian HQ full covers, but I have a problem with Zelda: there's already an italian fullcover for it (but it's low-res) and when I try to upload the HQ one it says that there's already a game with that name. Is there a way to do it?

btw, thanks Hibern for this awesome loader

5. Benjay

Benjay Hardstyle Addict

France
    only authorized users can overwrite existing artworks.
    wait a minute ; i'll delete the existing one so you can upload yours [​IMG]

EDIT : done , you can add yours now.

6. roku93

roku93 GBAtemp Fan

Finland
    Hmm.. Looks really nice Blue-K.. To this day I've thought that since no one else can make themes I like I'll have to do them myself but you seem to have done a theme I could use.. Great work!

7. Blue-K

Blue-K No right of appeal.

Swaziland
    Only for you:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Thanks for Adding [​IMG]. A Video would still be nice, but this should be enough to get the main idea. And a Tip @sprayosam...make a post after the first one, so you have enough Space for adding themes...also, other people can then post there, and not here. I wanted to post there, but like I said...I waited that you make another "Placeholder-Post" [​IMG]. So sorry for the Spam I made here [​IMG].

8. spayrosam

spayrosam GBAtemp Advanced Fan

many thanks

now I can add your pics [​IMG]
    (oh already happened)

thanks for your Tip [​IMG]

9. Tetsuo Shima

Tetsuo Shima GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Italy
    Done. Thanks [​IMG]

10. Anorhc

Anorhc GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Wow, just wow. This loader has certainly upped-the-ante on how a Wii app should be. I was quite surprised to hear the banner sounds play when you choose a game. Any chance of an implementation of banner loading? It'll be great to have a small window showing the banner next to the game and having it animate.

11. justmike

justmike GBAtemp Fan

I was thinking of changing to do this from USB Config.

What do you guys think? Does this take the cake over USB Config? Any problems?

12. roku93

roku93 GBAtemp Fan

Finland
    No problems. This can co-exist with whatever you're using now or you can remove the configurable loader completely.

13. justmike

justmike GBAtemp Fan

Awesome, I'll try it out!!

14. kLiNiKaL

kLiNiKaL Dr. Greenthumb

Jamaica
    this pwnz Config Loader in my eyes

and probably most people in this thread would agree

15. Blue-K

Blue-K No right of appeal.

Swaziland
    Most people...I still like Config USB Loader, it can download Cheat Files, you can Create Cheatfiles with it, it has a List-View and it can update himself. And, I think Updates (if a new patch is out, Bugfixes, etc...) are a lot faster there than here...also, don't forget: The CFG-Team helped Hibern, and he helped them (look at the Credits), so there's no competition, both can exist.

I still switch between both, because they have their Cons and Pros [​IMG].

16. kLiNiKaL

kLiNiKaL Dr. Greenthumb

Jamaica
    i agree Config is more adapt for the more accomplished user so to speak but for general user friendly the likes of other uses and general UI i think WiiFlow is alot nicer to use and hopefully Hibern will pull some more features from Config and others once he has a few bugs worked out.

i have Config, WiiFlow and GX on my SD but i autoboot to WiiFlow with preloader since the family members prefer it.

17. Hibern

OP Hibern GBAtemp Regular

France
    I believe this should be easy to do, even if it would require a little more RE, but it's too much waste of time for me, and i guess it would never be perfect.

18. atupac

atupac GBAtemp Regular

France
    Thanks Hibern for giving those answers!

Quote:

@Hibern & co: I just wanted to say that Banners would only be interesting for the "Wiimenu-theme": i mean to have a Banners wall instead of covers wall [​IMG]. So, then when you click on a banner => Banner full on TV screen with 3 buttons (back, Run, Settings).

Just an idea...

19. kLiNiKaL

kLiNiKaL Dr. Greenthumb

Jamaica
    right who's up for manning the irc channel with me, Hibern if you wanna come in and take Op's aswell dude since its your project, Benjay would you be willing to come in?

i'll get it back up and running now.

#WiiFlow on EFnet for anyone interested

20. fluffykiwi

fluffykiwi GBAtemp Fan

Thanks for putting my mind at rest. I was thinking it was wbfs mananger, but now I know for sure, I'll now see if it can be fixed as re-ripping all those games will be time consuming. I had figured out it was not WiiFlow specific as the images wouldnt work on other loaders as you said.

WARNING TO OTHERS. WBFS Manager may mess with your ripped ISOs,when moving from drive to drive.

I was thinking it may have simply been something I messed with. On the night I did this I wasnt in a good state of mind and messed up a few other things in my system. I forgot my usual idea of if it isnt broken dont fix it. Now waiting to get my hands on the television to rectify the self induced errors.

Oh and I'll try to find another method of taking games off and on drives.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - WiiFlow,