wiiflow throws (DSI) Exception..!?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by DarkenSX, Nov 27, 2013.

1. DarkenSX
    OP

DarkenSX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2009
    United States
    Between two bread slices
    Ok Before anyone asks anything or starts stating something like you newb blah blah blah... :P
    A few things :
    Yes my vWII has HBC installed.
    Yes I Followed a guide... one of the ones stickied on this thread i think it was the Full softmod vwii one minus any GC Compat steps.
    My HDD is External Powered via a AC Adapter (No Y Cable Needed)
    the HDD is NTFS Formatted Games are *.wbfs
    -----------------------------
    --The Problem--
    Sometimes wiiflow will load a game just fine usually once then if i go back to load wiiflow and load a different game it will throw a DSI exception and reboot the vwii back to vwii system menu then by going to HBC->Wiiflow and launching the game it will play but it happens every time i go to play another title/game rebooting the wii u does nothing to fix it untill the wiiflow throws the DSI error and reloads the vwii it wont play a game WTF is doing this? :hateit:

2. jammybudga777

jammybudga777 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 23, 2013

maybe delete the (wiiflow.ini) inside the apps/wiiflow folder and restart wiiflow so it creates a new one. i dunno what else to suggest really..... also once uve restarted wiiflow maybe go to the settings and force to load cios and then try 249/250 or 251. hope it helps out

Jackeees_35 likes this.
  3. Jackeees_35

Jackeees_35 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2012
    Canada
    Thank you jammybudga777, your input saved me a lot of hair pulling, i deleted the wiiflow forwarder and deleted the wiiflow.ini from wiiflow folder and voila, everything is back to normal, and the cheats also works again.

jammybudga777 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice