Hacking WiiFlow Themes

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theme Mods pack updated to work with the new mini/preview banner on wiiflow game selected screen.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9djyaynwycas50j

Themes included are - 8bit playground, orchid, violet, carbonik, and carbonik Abz (Abdallahterro's version of caronik for those that might want to use his instead). starnight has been removed and orchid will be removed when Jiiwah finish's updating it.

Reactions: 5 people

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Just thought I'd copy this post here, too.
just in case someone wants it: here is my orchid theme mod http://filetrip.net/dl?0l2MqXumeF

i made my own gamecube button, emulator button, homebrew button and i moved most of the boxes around to make them visible/lined up. i've shared it before, but now the game options are moved to allow for the banner display.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there something wrong with the first post? This isn't the first thread that I've seen to have the first post all fuked up like that.

cherrychanga

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi guys.
I can't find a theme I need. I have an emulators plugin in my WiiFlow, and hundreds of roms on HDD. I don't want a covers for them, as I dont need those boxes representation. I need just simple list of files to easily see games names. Is it even possible?

spacepimp

Pathalogical Fantasist
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys.
I can't find a theme I need. I have an emulators plugin in my WiiFlow, and hundreds of roms on HDD. I don't want a covers for them, as I dont need those boxes representation. I need just simple list of files to easily see games names. Is it even possible?

You could simply launch the homebrew versions of the plugins from wiiflow. I think these largely have the simple text-based folder browsing you're looking for. You could use the homebrewflow. But if you wanted to use the sourceflow/menu, you could alter the source_menu.ini to "autoboot" the homebrew from a cover in the sourceflow. Details on how to do this will imminently appear in the first post in the link in my sig:), but if you can't wait, search for "autoboot" on this forum.

EDIT: Really really interesting idea tho, Mr! - Wiiflow, but with a text only option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: