Hacking WiiFlow-return to menu without rebooting

wabash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, i have mod a 4.1u, and WiiFlow works great from WiiFlow channel (great app). One item I cant get past however. Whenevee I quit a game, and return to the Wii menu, it will reboot the Wii. I would like it to go right back to WiiFlow after exiting a game.

So I followed these directions (I have priiloader installed) -

"You need to install Priiloader. I recommend Priiloader v0.1(r15) since v0.2 has a few bugs in it. Once you install it, put the wiiflow forwarder .dol in the root of your SD card...

In the priiloader main menu go to install file and select the forwarder .dol. In the settings menu set autoboot to "installed file" and return to "autoboot."

So I put NForwarderWiiflow.dol in the SD root, and "install" it from the Priiloader menu. Set to autoboot installed file and return to autoboot. But when I do this and reboot the Wii, I get half a screen of messy green blocks and it freezes there. [if it matters, i also installed NForwader forwarder]

Could someone point me in the right direction?

wabash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a slight bump here -- i see in the main thread there was just some talk about something similar to this-autobooting WiiFlow. Maybe with the topic fresh someone could take a quick look at the above issue. Thanks

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
I don't use Priiloader so don't know if this is useful, but try installing directly the WiiFlow .dol instead of the dol of a forwarder. Maybe Priiloader can't handle forwarding?

wabash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That worked, thanks. I know its not possible now, but would be great to have a way to get back to the Wii Menu as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Meds time!