Danimalzpwn3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2019-11-19_14-50-5.png

Synopsis:
I am constructing a Database for all Trailers for each game. Linked I will have each System. I am going to make all the trailers I can to the game list that I own, and from there, you guys, packed with the knowledge on how to do this, will be able to make some and hopefully share your works. In order to keep this as clean as possible, I ask to get submissions of two file formats needed (will be explained later) for each game a .THP and a .OGG file. Keep the video trailer to 30 seconds as well as the sound file. Please name the game to the specific name it is assigned. Together, as a community, we can compile a list of games trailers for each game.

Rundown:
WiiFlow Lite trailers are very satisfying when created. Do you ever look at a game in your library and wonder "I wish I saw what that game was like" before playing it? Or a loved one? Or even a child? Well Trailers make the possible. Trailers is located in ROOT:\\wiiflow\Trailers location. Here, you will need to place two files, the .OGG and the .THP. The .THP file is your actual video, while the .OGG is the sound file. Both files are needed. You can access this trailer by pressing on your game, then pressing on the '-' which will open the trailer of the game. For Wii games and GameCube Games, I found it best to use it [Name] so that the file can be reached like so:
upload_2019-11-19_15-5-2.png
This specific name is for Animal Crossing. All you need is the file name for each file and they will be found. For other specifically plugin ROMS, make sure that the file is THE exact name as the ROM. Going forward, make sure all the files are located here with no sub-folders.

Creation of Both Files:
Here are two converters you will need. .OGG converter and .THP converter. Extract both files, each will be used.

Step 1:

Find a video on YouTube you would like as a trailer.

Step 2:

Copy the URL of the video file.

Step 3:

Paste the URL into the YouTube to .mp3 converter found here. Download the file when it is converted.(WARNING!! make sure to select .mp4)

Step 4:

Upload the
downloaded file here and clip the file to 30 seconds long. Download the file and place it onto your desktop. (You can choose the best part of the video you like)

Step 5:

We will first create the .OGG file. Click and drag your video file onto the WiiflowVideoConverter.exe and a command prompt will pop up with multiple options. Type 3 then press 'Enter' key.

Step 6:

File will be converted and the .OGG file will be located on your desktop. Press 'Enter' key when you are prompted to exit.

Step 7:

Open the WiiflowTHPVideoConverter.exe and set the option of "End Time:" to 30 seconds.

Step 8:

Click and drag the .mp4 file into the "Input File" option.

Step 9:

Press convert video and it will take a bit of time. When done, the file will will be the same name but as a .THP file.

Step 10:

Rename both files to reflect the specific specific game it is for.

Step 11:

Drag both files into your ROOT:\\wiiflow\trailers folder and now its done!

Database:

Wii Trailers:
upload_2019-11-19_15-27-18.png

Full Current Set: 253
Download #-C
Download D-H
Download I-M

Download N-S
Download T-Z

GameCube Trailers:

upload_2019-11-19_15-32-18.png

Full Current Set:

N64 Trailers:
upload_2019-11-19_15-33-34.png

Full Current Set:

SNES Trailers:
upload_2019-11-19_15-34-52.png

Full Current Set:

NES Trailers:
upload_2019-11-19_15-36-26.png

Full Current Set:

GB Trailers:
upload_2019-11-19_15-38-18.png

Full Current Set:

GBC Trailers:
upload_2019-11-19_15-39-46.png

Full Current Set:

GBA Trailers:
upload_2019-11-19_15-41-20.png

Full Current Set:
VB Trailers:
upload_2019-11-19_15-43-10.png

Full Current Set:

G & W Trailers:
upload_2019-11-19_15-44-47.png

Full Current Set:

NEOGEO Trailers:
upload_2019-11-19_15-45-56.png

Full Current Set:

MAME Trailers:
upload_2019-11-19_15-47-3.png

Full Current Set:

CSP1 Trailers:

Full Current Set:

CSP2 Trailers:

Full Current Set:

ATARI 7800 Trailers:
upload_2019-11-19_15-50-2.png

Full Current Set:

Ps1 Trailers:
upload_2019-11-19_15-48-28.png

Full Current Set:

Sega Genesis Trailers:
upload_2019-11-19_15-49-27.png

Full Current Set:

Conclusion:
As you can see, at the moment, this set is minimal. I am currently working on a GameCube list hoping to upload in the next week. Any help is appreciated!
v1.3 | 11/21/19 - Uploaded 95 Trailer titles to Wii games. Made separate downloads.
v1.2 | 11/20/19 - Rearranged icons around.
v1.1 | 11/19/19 - Added 58 Trailer titles to Wii games.
v1.0 | 11/19/19 - Created thread, added images and color to make it easy to read and follow.

Last edited by Danimalzpwn3,

Brawl345

Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.de
XP
Country
Germany

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you please change the text color of your post because everything is dark blue and it's unreadable in the dark theme.
Didn't know that WFL still supported trailers, I thought it got removed! Here is a huge list of trailers: https://sites.google.com/site/wiiflowiki4/trailers at the bottom -> http://www.mediafire.com/folder/cpq9oa6ycc6mz/Trailers#cpq9oa6ycc6mz Use jDownloader to get them all.
the ones via wiiflowiki 4 are old versions. they are .thp with the sound included.

you will need to use vlc media player to extract the audio to .ogg format.

open vlc media player.
at the top click on media
then click convert/save...

in the box that opens click add... to add your .thp file
then click convet/save at bottom right

in next window set profile to - audio - vorbis (ogg)
then in destination click browse
give your ogg file a name and click save and then start
video player will show - when the progress bar is finished the new ogg file is done.

the video will still be the same size and contain the audio but at least you have separate thp and ogg files to use in wiiflow.

Last edited by fledge68,

Danimalzpwn3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Brawl345 I can, what would be a balance color between the Dark mode and regular? I'll check out the list and add it here :)
@fledge68 I use the ABz software for the .OGG then I downloaded a wiiflow converter to .THP
EDIT:
I do not see any .OGG files? Only .THP

Last edited by Danimalzpwn3,

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Brawl345 I can, what would be a balance color between the Dark mode and regular? I'll check out the list and add it here :)
@fledge68 I use the ABz software for the .OGG then I downloaded a wiiflow converter to .THP
EDIT:
I do not see any .OGG files? Only .THP
read my post again. I said - 'the ones via wiiflowiki 4 are old versions. they are .thp with the sound included.'
which means the audio is embedded in the .thp file. that's how a real .thp file works. but back in 2014 fix94 changed wiiflow to not use the audio in the .thp file but instead use an .ogg file for the audio.

kokokool

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
How would you manage The database for the other systems?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?