Homebrew Wiiflow Help

dmoseder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everyone, I have searched google and this forum so hopefully, my problem was not missed somewhere. I have wiiflow set up on my modded wii, and i am able to get all of my consoles to work besides SNES and Sega Genesis. The issue i'm having is it says no roms can be found, even though i had the roms in the correct place, and i have even changed the folder of the roms to see if that would change anything. Untitled.jpg Untitled2.jpg

Lets start with Sega Genesis, thats the plugin.ini and thats where the roms are located. I even extracted them from the zips to see if that helped. What else would i check? On wiiflow i selected the plugin, which is Sega Megadrive (gensplus_gx).

I am using an SD card for all of them. No idea what could be stopping them from showing up. So far, its just those two i have an issue with, all other emulators are showing roms and launching, these two i cant get it to show any roms.

dmoseder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I’ve done reload cache before I select the plug-in each time. It just says no games found in. And it’s blank. Or for snes it doesn’t say anything just empty screen.

I tried rom partition 0 and that didnt work

dmoseder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am using wiiflow 5.4.6

Plugin pack rev 6 off this forum.

I also use Rhapsodii Shima theme. Here is what my source.ini looks for that, i just placed all the systems i want in the main screen instead of having sections for them

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: Tetsuo Shima

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i am using wiiflow 5.4.6
Ok that's your issue. It's a bug that was fixed in WF 5.4.7:
- fixed plugin system to handle more than 128 plugins. upped to 255 plugins.
My plugins pack is exceeding the 128 plugins cap, and that's why some of your coverflows are blank.

Update to Wiiflow 5.4.9 to fix this and other issues.

Reactions: Hakaisha

dmoseder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I updated to 5.4.9 and sure enough they are working! I thought I had the latest version I guess that’s my fault. Shew. Thank you so much!

they are all showing up. The only issue is I can’t figure out why n64 and sega genesis won’t save the plug-in and make me reselect it everytime. Is there any easy fix for that while I have you in here?

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok so I updated to 5.4.9 and sure enough they are working! I thought I had the latest version I guess that’s my fault. Shew. Thank you so much!
Glad to be of help. If you haven't already done so, please update Rhapsodii Shima to 5.4.9 too.
The only issue is I can’t figure out why n64 and sega genesis won’t save the plug-in and make me reselect it everytime. Is there any easy fix for that while I have you in here?
That is happening when you use the "Select Plugins" button from the Home menu. It's normal behaviour.
To permanently add plugins, use the Source Menu Setup: press Home while you're viewing your source tier (not the coverflow) and you can link source buttons to plugins, set roms paths and even hide source buttons.
You can also do it manually editing the source menu .ini file and adding the correct magic number.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1